Calling Her Back Home

Maya's Pov

I wake up by my alarm ringing and get fresh. After getting ready I go downstairs to make breakfast for me and my son and daughter. Today I have to call my dead sisters daughter back home whom I adopted when my sister and brother in law died.

I totally hate them all but I had to adopt her for my own good , to name all her property on my name. But eventually that business started to face down fall and I sold the business and their Mansion in India at least I got profit from selling it all.

But now I need to call her back because Mr. Kim saw the adoption papers of Meera now he knows everything except that I tortured Meera alot and I snatched their business. My relationship with Mr. Kim is going really well I can't take any risk so I have to get Meera back.

I made breakfast and soon my kids joined me. And we had a peaceful breakfast after that we all left for our work. I met Mr. Kim in office and he asked me whether I called Meera or not I lied that she didn't pick up the call. Now I'm calling her.

On call

Me : hello

??? : hello who's this? (??? Said in a sweet voice)

Me : am I talking to Meera??

??? : no but you can tell me why you called and who are you I'll tell her about you.

Me : no I can't tell you pls give phone to her.

??? : see I can't do that she don't pick unknown calls like that you have to tell who you are otherwise I'm hanging up.

Me : ok ok can you tell her that I'm her aunt and I have a very important thing to tell her.

??? : ok fine I'll tell her , just wait a min.
( After some time ) Ms you can now talk to Meera.

Meera : hello ( she said in most cold voice that it gave me chills)

Me : hello kiddo how r u ?? ( In fake sweet tone)

Meera: come straight to the point why did you called?

Me : see pls return to Korea I need to tell you something very important.

Meera : no I'll not come I don't have any relation with you.

Me: I'm your aunt at least come for your uncle.

Meera: don't drag my late uncle in this matter.

Me : how do you know that he died?

Meera : I know everything now hang up.

Me : wait you have to come # tumhe tumhare uncle ki kasam # ( # I swear to you on your uncle's behalf )

Meera: uhh fine I'm coming. ( With that she hung up the call)

Call end

Thank God now I have to make sure she doesn't mess up my relationship I have make her keep quiet well it's very easy I use torture her soo much back then but she used to shut her mouth due to my fear now also I'll do the same 😏.

( Author : wait till she comes 😏)

Mr. Kim POV

Tomorrow I got to know about my girlfriend second daughter well we can say adopted daughter or niece. My girlfriend is really so nice that she was raising her sisters daughter all these years but I don't understand why she hid that from me she said that she sent her niece to abroad for her studies and I told her to bring her back as now we are planning to get married and I want my whole family with me. I'm soo excited to get another daughter.
I hope her daughter comes fast.