Chapter one

It was the dream of every young woman to be accepted into The School of Good. For girls, it was the ultimate display of their goodness, kindness, and purity. It was an honor to attend and a privilege to be educated in the ways of righteousness.

For many years, the School for Good and Evil had been the pinnacle of education for the young women of the kingdoms. It was a prestigious institute, known for producing the brightest, purest, and most talented young women.

For Lady Lesso, the dean of the School for Evil, it was a constant reminder of the failure of her own dream. She too had applied to the School of Good, but despite her best efforts, she was rejected. She had been filled with resentment and anger, which only grew as she watched her own dreams being shattered.

Lady Lesso was a dark and brooding woman, with piercing eyes and a sharp tongue. She had dedicated her life to the study of dark magic, and was widely known as the most powerful sorceress in the kingdom.

She had been the dean of the School for Evil for many years now, and had seen her fair share of troublesome students. But none had annoyed her as much as Y/N, the newest and most rebellious student of all.

Y/N had just turned twenty and was a constant thorn in Lesso's side. She was wild and untamed, with no regard for rules or authority. She had a quick mind and a sharp tongue, and she was never afraid to use them to challenge Lady Lesso's authority.

Y/N had been placed in the school for evil with the highest hopes of turning her to the dark side. But no matter how much Lesso tried, Y/N remained stubbornly good-natured. This only fueled Lesso's hatred and resentment towards the young student.

But as much as she hated Y/N, she couldn't deny the wild attraction she felt towards her. Y/N's rebellious spirit and defiant nature intrigued her, and she found herself drawn to the young girl in a way she had never experienced before.

One day, during a heated argument between the two, Y/N challenged Lesso in a way that no one had ever dared before. She taunted the dean, questioning her own goodness and morality.

Lesso was taken aback by such a bold challenge, and for the first time, she found herself questioning her own beliefs. As their argument turned into a heated debate, Lesso's anger gave way to a newfound respect for the young girl.

Before she knew it, Lesso had invited Y/N to her chambers that night for a private discussion. Y/N accepted, sensing an opportunity to finally get on her dean's good side.

But as the night progressed, their conversation turned into a passionate exchange of ideas and emotions. As their bodies grew closer, Lady Lesso found herself giving in to her desires and succumbing to the wild and intense attraction she felt for her student.

In the safety and secrecy of the dean's chambers, they gave in to their forbidden desires and had wild and passionate sex. In the aftermath, both women were left breathless and consumed by each other.

From that night on, Lady Lesso and Y/N's relationship changed. They still bickered and argued, but there was a newfound tenderness and understanding between them. And as they kept their relationship a secret from the rest of the school, they continued to explore their passion and love in the privacy of Lady Lesso's chambers.

The School for Evil had never seen such a love before. The dean of the dark side and the most rebellious student of all, brought together by their forbidden desires and their unbreakable bond.