Chapter two

After they slept together the second time it hit lesso in a rush of panic
"We shouldn't have done that," Lady Lesso whispered, her voice laced with guilt.

Y/N nodded in agreement, their heart pounding in their chest. "It was a mistake. It can never happen again."

And so, they both agreed to pretend that it never happened. They went back to being just friends, burying their feelings for each other deep inside where they couldn't see them.

But as the days turned into weeks, and the weeks into months, they found it harder and harder to ignore the growing attraction between them. They caught themselves stealing glances at each other when they thought the other wasn't looking, and their touches lingered just a little too long.

And then, one night, as they sat together on the couch, their bodies inches apart but their hearts miles away, Lady Lesso spoke up.

"I can't do this anymore," she said, her voice barely above a whisper. "I can't pretend that I don't feel anything for you when I know that I do."

Y/N's heart leaped in their chest, hope blossoming within them like a flower in bloom. "I feel the same way," they confessed, their voice trembling with emotion. "I've been in love with you for so long, it's been tearing me apart to keep it inside."

And just like that, the floodgates opened. They poured out their feelings to each other, their fears and doubts and hopes