Chapter three

After confessing how they felt about each other Y/N spent more time in lesso's office but felt like she has to say so much more to lesso

Lady Lesso sat across from Y/N in the quiet privacy of her office, the warmth of the afternoon sun streaming in through the window behind her. Y/N had been nervous, fidgeting with her hands and avoiding eye contact, but now she took a deep breath and looked into Lady Lesso's eyes.

'I just...I need to tell you something,' Y/N whispered, heart pounding in her chest.

Lady Lesso leaned forward, sensing the seriousness of the situation. 'What is it, my dear?'

Y/N bit her lip, gathering her courage before finally blurting out, 'I love you, Lady Lesso. I've always been in love with you.'

A soft gasp escaped Lady Lesso's lips, her hand covering her mouth in surprise. Y/N braced herself for rejection, but instead, Lady Lesso's eyes softened and she reached out to take Y/N's hand in hers.

'My dear, I had no idea...' Lady Lesso trailed off, her voice filled with emotion.

They talked for hours, sharing their feelings and fears, and coming to the conclusion that they needed to keep their love a secret for the time being. The social implications of their relationship would be too much for both of them to bear at the moment.

Y/N promised to be more cautious during classes and around other students, not wanting to risk exposing their love. Lady Lesso agreed to do the same, but they both knew that the secret would be hard to keep.

But for now, they were content to bask in the knowledge of their love for each other, finding comfort and happiness in each other's embrace.

And as they left the office, Y/N felt a newfound confidence within herself, ready to face the challenges ahead