Chapter 1

(Centuries ago)

A Queen of the Light Fae Kingdom gave birth to beautiful quadruplet girls. The kingdom was overjoyed because they finally had princesses, especially since the king and queen thought they couldn't conceive children.

But happiness doesn't last forever.

They named their firstborn Gaia. She has the gift of earth and can manipulate the earth with her bare hands. She can also communicate with animals. Gaia has green eyes, raven hair like her father's, red lips, and a beautiful morena skin tone. She is the heiress of the Fae Kingdom.

The next one is Aria. She has the gift of wind, just like her name suggests. She can manipulate the air and see people's true nature or intentions through their souls. Aria has amethyst eyes, grey hair that reflects her magic, the same red lips as her sisters, and fair skin. She is the second heiress of the kingdom.

Next is Cordelia. She has the gift of water and can manipulate water effortlessly. She can also breathe underwater and has the ability to heal people. Cordelia has oceanic blue eyes, aqua blue hair that represents her magic, the same red lips as her sisters, and a light complexion. She is the third-born royal heiress of the kingdom.

Lastly, there is Phoenix. She possesses the most powerful gift of all - fire, just like her namesake. Her fire is not an ordinary flame; it is a powerful and dangerous force. Phoenix has the rarest flame red eyes, raven hair like her father's, the same red lips as her sisters, and a morena skin tone. She is the youngest of all the princesses.

They were newborns when suddenly, in the middle of the night, a masked man looked at the four babies in their crib, contemplating which one to take and cause suffering to their parents. Although Light Fae don't have enemies, some people can become annoyed with their kind nature. The man decided to take one of their precious daughters.

He looked at the youngest princess, whose powerful-looking face attracted everyone's attention even in her sleep. As the child slowly opened her eyes, she saw the man and her flame red eyes filled with tears, sensing the intimidation emanating from him. Her little red lips began to tremble.

The man groaned as the baby cried. He glared at her, causing her to cry even harder. She felt scared of this man, even though she was only a day old. She had the ability to sense danger, and her baby tears reflected her fear.

"Kid, will you shut up?" he said coldly, making her cry even more.

Then, the man came up with an idea to take the baby to the Vampire Kingdom, as he had planned. He took the crying baby in his arms and left. The babies' cries grew louder, waking up her siblings, who also began crying. The man disappeared without a trace, taking Phoenix with him.

____________

Meanwhile, the queen had a nightmare about the children and decided to check on them. She put on her jacket and slippers and walked to the quadruplets' room.

Then she heard loud cries. She wanted to believe that it was just because they were hungry, but when she arrived, one of the princesses was missing. She rushed to her husband's room and told him what had happened. As the king consoled his wife, they also comforted the three crying babies.

They didn't know what to do. One of their children was gone, and they didn't even know it. The queen blamed herself for not waking up earlier and checking on her. Maybe she would still be here. Maybe she would still be here to giggle with her siblings.

The queen loved her children equally, but even at just one day old, she felt a stronger connection to Phoenix and Aria, while Cordelia and Gaia seemed more connected to their father. How could she find her daughter? She wondered in her thoughts.

How could I be so ignorant? How could I leave my children without knowing if they were in trouble? I carried them for months, so I should have known. But because royal faes have gifted magic and only royal faes can have wings, the other faes can only control things but not possess such powerful abilities.

Even if someone thinks they're weak because they can't fight, Light Fae are more powerful than any other supernatural beings. So, of course, someone would try to take one of her daughters.

They spent half of their time searching for their daughter. Until one person came with a lifeless baby in his arms, confirming that it was indeed their child. To be sure, they conducted five DNA tests, all of which came back positive.

The king was heartbroken, and the queen secluded herself in her room for months. She cried and only came out to feed her babies. The death of their child shattered them, and they vowed to protect the remaining three children at all costs. They would not let them suffer the same fate as their sister.

They spent most of their time with the children because they didn't want to waste time on work when they could be with their kids. But as the quadruplets grew up, they felt incomplete. On their 5th birthday, they were told that they had another sister who had died as a baby. They were saddened because they never had the chance to hug her or experience the bond of twins.

Since then, on their birthdays, they would sneak into the kingdom to bring cake to their sister's grave and sing happy birthday, so the youngest wouldn't feel alone.

But somehow, the twin bond was stronger than anyone thought because they still felt that she was out there, suffering.

_______________
First chapter complete. Tell me what's your thoughts in this story ;) Don't forget to vote and follow!