Prologue

As I was beginning to see the Buu Arc when Gohan was shown to be Weaker than usual and not training i thought with Disgust when he fought Dabura

Y/N:(What an issue why would Gohan of all People stop Training be too weak he was shown to be an Absolute Badass in the Cell Games and since he was a Kid now he's just lame he's struggling with Dabura he's only about as Strong as Perfect Cell who Gohan violated in Super Saiyan 2.)

Then i said with Utter Disappointment and Disgust with an Irritated Expression

Y/N:Maybe he just needed Proper Motivation but seriously Gohan needs to Train he knows Potential Threats will show up and they will be Guaranteed to continue since even after Frieza was thought to have been killed he came back with King Cold then after Future Trunks killed them he said Two Androids with Power dwarfing Frieza would show up then those Androids weren't the real ones and then Cell appeared becoming into his Perfect Form you would think Gohan would know by now Threats like this would continue to occur.

Then i said to the Dragon Balls after Gathering them all

Y/N:Come forth Shenron i Summon you to Grant my Three Wishes!

Then a Golden Glow appeared around the Dragon Balls and as a Green Serpent like Dragon bursted forth he said with an Ancient Voice

Shenron:I shall grant you any Three Wishes that are within my Power state them.

Y/N:Shenron my First Wish is i want to be Reborn in Gohan's Body with his Personality Suppressed but with his Memories and Emotions as my own.

Shenron:Fine after your Next Two Wishes are done i shall bring you to Gohan's Body when he and Goku are Training in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber to Unlock Super Saiyan and get Stronger.

Y/N:For my Second Wish i want Chi-Chi to be openly Supporting of Gohan Training and Fighting Opponents like Cell and doing Martial Arts Tournaments.

Shenron:Okay done your Final Wish.

Y/N:For my Final Wish i wish that i be Transmigrated into Gohan's Body right now.

Then Shenron did as i asked then sent me into Gohan's Body while he was Sleeping after Training a bit for Super Saiyan after Unlocking it then i said in my New Body while grasping at my Face with my Hand.

(From now on the Y/N will now be referred to as Teen Gohan in this Storyline)

Teen Gohan:So this is how it feels like to be Gohan what an Impressive Thing Shenron did his Job quite well now all i must do is Train and Train until i'm the Strongest alright time to get to Training again no more Rest.

Then i went to the White Area of the HTC and began throwing Punches and Kicks in the Air while Goku watched me his Son Training then after a Few Minutes of Training i landed back down on the Ground and asked Goku

Teen Gohan:Hey Dad when did you get out here?

Goku:While you were Resting in your Sleep Gohan so you finally ready to start up again?

Teen Gohan:Heh more than ready let's go!

Then Goku smirked and we Exchanged Punches and Kicks then as he Ddoged a bit of my Punches I dodged his as well then said with Excitement

Teen Gohan:Heh not bad this is getting Fun.

Then i dodged Dad again then gave him a Knee Strike to the Gut making him Stagger a bit then i Elbowed him on the Gut then Roundhouse Kicked him away Damaging him quite a bit.

Then Goku said after getting up with a Smirk and Proud Eyes

Son Goku:Wow Gohan you're really getting Stronger and Stronger aren't you?

Teen Gohan:Yeah but i doubt that this is your Full Power Dad.

Son Goku:You're right about that Gohan.

Then i asked my Father Son Goku

Teen Gohan:Dad let's go all out no more Holding Back.

Then as a Golden Aura surrounded me i Clenched my Hands and Yelled while my Hair was Flickering between Black and Blonde Golden.

Teen Gohan:HYAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Then as my Hair fully Turned Golden and my Muscles mass increased i Transformed into a Super Saiyan.

Then i said with a Smirk Excited Eyes and Clenched Fists at the Left and Right Sides of my Body

Teen Gohan:From here on out Dad we fight with our Full Power.