2. Fuck you !

*The chapter is still unedited

HAPPY READING ❤️

Today finally the time has come for which I've been waiting for last 4 yrs

Today finally the time has come for which I've been waiting for last 4 yrs . The time have arrived for the introduction which is pending since last few years Little Rebel .

È ora di farti mia Per sempre” , I looked at her picture one last time and was about to leave .

( It's time to make you mine forever )

Smetti di guardare le foto quando la vedrai di persona oggi " , I heard Rian who's standing at the door grinning sheepishly.

( Stop looking at her picturs when you're going to see her in person today )

“ DON'T  you think that to see her as in person , I need to be there ”

“ Desperate, Are we bro ? ”  , Rian said while grinning

“ And why'd you think so ?” , I question him while raising my eyebrow at him

“ Stop behaving like , I don't know that you're stalking her since last 4 years like a cheap Romeo of Shakespeare' & I've seen your desperation.....” , he was about to say further when I cut him off

“ Shut up now and get ready . I want you at office within an hour . ”

“ But why ? You can't do this to me ” , he frowned

“ you should have thought of it before opening this mouth of yours ”

“ OUCH brother ! It hurts ” , he said keeping his hand on his chest with pleading eyes . Ahh Him & his stupid gestures . I made my way out of the room while grabbing my overcoat and my phone .

“ Scusa fratello " , I heard him shouting

(Sorry brother)

Tra un’ora Rian” , saying this I make my way towards the car where Karl is already waiting for me .

( In an hour Rian )

*******

We reached office half an hour before , the meeting has already started . I made my way towards the boardroom and as usual everything became quiet the moment I entered the room. It's dark over her right now because that's what I've decided. Apart from the darkness I can still sense her presence , her lavender essence is making me insane as I just love it or I can say I just love her smell .
I can feel her beautiful hazel orbs shining with curiosity.

“ Hold on this curiosity little Rebel, just few more minutes ” , I said to myself and get seated on the head chair .
She continues with the presentation and to be very honest I'm not surprised as I know how effortlessly she carries confidence and boldness in her every move whether it's in business or bed !