5. STRIP

* The Target is not completed yet but still , here's the new chapter for you all ✨

* Next chapter at 1k reads & 120+ votes overall with atleast 10 comments on this chapter!

* The chapter is still unedited ⚠️

Do vote & comment !

HAPPY READING ❤️ 🌼

️ 18+ ⚠️

AS i pressed my lips on his , a shiver ran down my spine

AS i pressed my lips on his , a shiver ran down my spine . As soon as my soft ones crash into his , it ignites a fiery passion I never saw coming . Time seems to stand still as he surrender to the unexpected intensity of the moment, making my heart racing with exhilaration & intrigue.

The heat of his breath sending shivers down my spine . His hands roaming eagerly on my waist , pulling me closer as the world fades away , leaving only the electric connection between us . His touch , ignites a fire within me , drawing me deeper into the intoxicating embrace. In the moment I completely forgot about the surroundings. Nothing else exist except the raw , primal desire consuming me , that ignites the desire to go further than just a kiss .

But then Reet's voice caught my attention and the interruption felt like a sudden jolt , pulling me out of the intimate moment . Initially I momentarily freeze , my mind struggles to shift gears from the euphoria of the moment to the reality of my surroundings where everyone is looking at us with immense surprise and amusement . As I pulled back , I felt Edric's eyes showing something different, his grey orbs reflecting a different spark which I'm not aware of ! I was so drowned in his eyes that I didn't even felt that my phone is ringing until Reet snapped her fingers in front of me . I came out of my trance when I heard everyone's hooting our names , I quickly composed myself and so did he .

" Aashi , Stop behaving like a teen who'd kissed someone for the first time. Bc aunty' is calling since last 15 minutes. ", Reet said . Her words grabbing my attention. oh fuck I'm gone .

" Can't you tell it earlier , stupid ! " , I complained while going towards the private area of the club while dialing mom's number .

" Excuse me , 10 minutes se chilla Rahi hu par tumhe to kiss karne se ..." , she was saying when I cut her off in between

" Okay , stop it now ! " , we reached the vip area I settle my self there on the couch . In the meantime mom also picked up the video call

" Hey mom ! "

" .Aashi , where were you beta ? I was calling you since Last many minutes . "

" Tell her , that you were buzy kissing me bernardi" , Reet said in a mere whisper earning a elbow in her stomach

" Ouch Aashi ! Aunty dekha apne , bs ese he tang karti hai mujhe "
(She always trouble me like this)

" 'Aashi , mere bache ko tang ni Kiya Karo ! "