My husband TS (chapter no 3)

Warning: It's Unedited!!!

Inline comments chahiye 🥺

Abhira looked at a sleeping Armaan who was holding her hand close to his chest. She gazed at him and then reached out and touched his forehead gently. She pulled her hand back looking at him, her eyes filled with worry.

Oh GOD. Fever high hai.

Abhira exclaimed in sheer worry and gently entangled their hands and rushed out. She rushed towards the kitchen. Grabbing the damp towel from the counter, she reached out and took a bowl. She opened the tap and filled the bowl with water.

Dikhawa kerna kab band karogi Abhira?

Abhira chose to ignore Ruhi,s comment and placed the damp towel and the bowl filled with water in a tray. She held the tray and was about to walk past Ruhi but Ruhi blocked her way.

Raste se hato Ruhi.

Abhira said, her voice calm.

Sawal ka jawab do mujhe Abhira.

Ruhi said, her voice stoic.

Konsa sawal?

Abhira asked rolling her eyes.

Armaan ki fikr kerne ka natak kab band karogi tum?

Ruhi asked crossing her arms across her chest.

Abhira looked at Ruhi for a moment and spoke in a matter of fact tone

Woh kya hai na Ruhi  Jo khud jaisa hota hai na usko baki sab bhi waise hi dikhte hain.

Abhira said instead, smirking and walked towards the bedroom with the tray in her hands.

Abhira.

Armaan called out with his eyes still closed, his voice caressed with sleep as his hand reached out blindly in search of her.

Main yehin hoon Armaan.

Abhira said softly placing the tray on the bed. She climbed on the bed. He held her one hand. Abhira,s heart raced in her chest and she looked down only to find him looking at her intensely, the sleepy haze in his eyes made his eyes look more softer.

Kahan chali gayi thi?

He asked, his voice a soft whisper breaking through the silence in the room.

Kahin nahin main bas pani aur yeh damp towel lene gayi thi.

Abhira said, her voice tender.

Mujhe laga mujhe chor ker chali gayi tum.

He said, his voice filled with emotion.

Tears brimmed in Abhira,s eyes hearing him and she bent over and placed a soft kiss on his forehead.

Main nahin ja rahi kahin. Main tumhein chor ker kahin nahin jaungi.

Abhira said softly, her voice barely above a whisper.

She looked at him and found him sleeping. She chuckled softly and said, her voice carrying a hint of disbelief

Ajeeb hai yeh bhi.

She dranched the damp towel in the water and gently tended to him she cleaned his hands. She watched him tremble and her heart ached. She held one of his hand in an attempt to provide some warmth to him. As her hands worked the damp towel on his face and neck, she felt a powerful wave of regret washing over her, almost throwing her off balance. Tears brimmed in her eyes as she cleaned his face with a touch as light as a feather.

Mujhe tumhein jane hi nahin dena chahiye tha.

Abhira said, her voice trembling with a mixture of pain and regret.