Black Pearls Series (Chapter No 7)

Warning: This Chapter Is Unedited!!!

Inline Comments Chahiye Mujhe 🥺

Armaan sat beside an unconscious Abhira looking at her, his eyes never leaving her face, a mixture of emotions swirling within their depth.

Kya soch rahe ho Armaan?

Sudha asked softly placing a hand on Armaan,s shoulder.

Armaan sighed heavily turning to look at Sudha.

Pata nahin Sudha maa.

Armaan said, a hint of vulnerability evident in his eyes.

I'm so frustrated.

Armaan said, his frustration mingled with vulnerability bubbling over.

Kuch yaad aaya?

Sudha asked, her concern evident on her face, her heart aching for Armaan.

I don't know maa. Sab kuch blurry hai.

Armaan said, his frustration crashing over him in waves.

Sudha gently cradled Armaan,s face and started to caress his cheeks tenderly.

Armaan beta ek baat yaad rakhna. Jo bhi kerna, soch samajh ker kerna.

Sudha said, her tone warm as she continued to caress his cheeks.

Badle se kisi ka bhala nahin hua.

Sudha added, her voice soft.

Matlab?

Armaan asked, his brows knitting together in a delicate expression of confusion.

Sudha sighed and looked at Armaan for few moments.

Meera ko maaf ker de beta. Naadan hai woh. Bachi hai.

Sudha said softly looking down, her eyes dropping.

Armaan sighed and looked at Sudha.

Maa main samajhta hoon.

Armaan said, his voice a soft whisper breaking through the silence in the room.

Per main bhi thak gaya hoon maa. Meri bhi kuch limits hain jinko Meera har waqt test kerti rehti hai.

Armaan said, his voice tinged with vulnerability.

Iss baar usse samajhna hoga ke woh galat hai. Main maafi nahin mangunga.

Armaan said, a glint of determination evident in his eyes.

Sudha placed a hand on his shoulder in order to comfort him.

Aapki marzi.

Sudha said, a smile playing on her lips and she stood up and left from there.

Armaan stood up and walked towards the balcony. A soft smile played on his lips as the sunlight casted gentle shadows across his features. He blinked his eyes tapping his chin with his finger lost in deep thoughts.

Kya soch rahe hain?

The soft whisper tickled in his ear, a warm breath which made his skin tingle.

Sudha maa ke shabdon ke bare mein.

Armaan said, his voice barely above a whisper.

Galat kya kaha unhone?

The voice whispered. The clock ticking was the only sound audible in the otherwise quite room. Armaan turned and caught the sight of his own reflection in the mirror. The windows creeked open, clicking against each other but not closing because of the harsh wind.