Black Pearls Series (Chapter No 10)

Warning: This Chapter Is Unedited!!!

Inline Comments chahiye bahot sare 🥺

A few days later

Armaan sat beside a sleeping Meera and reached out, gently caressing her hair.

Is she okay now?

Abhira asked coming inside the room and sat on a chair in front of Armaan.

Armaan looked at her and sighed.

Pata nahin. Uss accident ke baad daily nightmares aate hain Meera ko.

Armaan said, a sigh escaped his lips as he looked at Abhira, pain etched into his eyes.

Armaan.

Abhira called out. She reached out and gently caressed his cheek.

I can't see her like this.

Armaan said, his voice tinged with vulnerability.

Abhira gently cupped his cheek locking eyes with him.

I know.

Abhira whispered, her voice tinged with acknowledgment.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meera walked towards the chamber, her anklets chiming creating a beautiful melody of it's own and she entered inside the chamber. She looked around, the sunlight filtered from the balcony. She slowly walked towards the table and opened the miniature bottle tightly cradled in her hand. She looked around, her eyes scanning around the whole chamber frantically and then added the white powder into the glass and mixed it slowly. She placed it back on the table and slowly walked out of the chamber and breathed.

No!!!

Meera gasped up in pain crying.

Armaan and Abhira looked at her startled.

Meera.

Armaan gently cradled her cheek. Meera looked at him, her eyes filled with tears.

Armaan!!!

Meera called out, she held his hand tightly.

Maine kuch nahin kiya.

Meera spoke, her eyes filled with desperation.

Meera kya hua?

Armaan asked, his voice filled with worry.

Meera eyed him and shook her head sideways, her tears falling.

Maine kuch nahin kiya.

Meera cried out, her desperation evident all over her face.

Armaan,s heart ached seeing her condition and he gently wrapped his arms around her shoulders, hands locking behind her neck.

MEERA!!!

Armaan called out desperately, his voice came out louder than he had intended not knowing what she was saying and how to calm her down.

She gazed at him, her breath caught in her throat, startled.

Armaan let out a long breath, a small wave of relief washed over him.

Meera.

Armaan called out, his voice soft now and then he wiped the tears away from her face.

Kya hua?

Armaan asked softly, planting a kiss over her hair. She shifted closer and leaned in, wrapping her arms around his shoulders, hands locking behind his neck and she placed her head on his chest.