1 It would be all so much easier if we could just sail away

I can feel the wind, its soft breeze making the sand fly. The air seems lighter. I think I can hear the ocean dancing, I can almost see the waves getting higher and higher, and then hitting the rocks, the water makes its way and reach my feet, the sand around them gets darker.

My arms are covering my eyes from a light almost invasive. I can feel the air with saltiness tickling my lungs, it smells like home. I open my eyes and I sit on the rock with my feet touching the sand, moving it slowly. What an endless expanse is the sea. It would be easier to just leave, get away further and furthermore and escape all of this. Maybe we could get somewhere else better than here, we could feel better away. But here is home, its family.

Then I hear a noise, and there he is, with a sweet smile on his face, getting out of the sea with his wet blonde hair and a net full of fishes in his hand.

"Why did you let me sleep?" I ask him.
"You haven't sleep a lot these days" he tells me like an accusation. Then a silence creates between us, no one says anything.

I'm worried I can't help it, I know he is capable of it, but still, I can't seem to stop worrying.

Tears are forming in my eyes.
"I'm sure" he says while extending his hand to dry my tears. I close my eyes.
"It's just that.. I'm gonna miss you" I confess him.
"I'm gonna miss you too. But you know, after I'll done it we're gonna have everything" I open my eyes and I look at him, he's smiling.
"We won't have to fish to support us, we'll be free!" I nod, it's the best plan we have but still..

"Let's go home, the Sun is setting." he says picking up the net. We walk for a while through streets and alleys moving towards the end of the city. We walk next to each other till the streets don't get too narrow then I get behind him.

I want to remember him, every little detail, who knows for how long he'll be gone. He'll come back but I still find myself trying to remember him like he's already gone, already in Capitol, already inside.