Finally Reunited

Meanwhile, Y/N was in the house, but he was laying on the couch, looking at the ceiling. He felt miserable as he held his pillow, pretending it was Loona.

Y/N: Fuck! Why the hell do I feel like... Hell? It's doesn't make sense. ... Then again, I... do love her, but do I love her that much? I mean, she has a job and I can't keep her from that, but... I just... I just hope that she comes back. It's been days and I miss her.

He sighed, but he heard a knock at the door. He groaned in annoyance and got up to answer it, but when he did, he stared in shock and horror to see Loona, but she had her cone still on.

Y/N: LOONA!!!

He hugged her very tightly and Loona returned the embrace.

Y/N: My God... I knew Hell was fucked up, but... Forcing you to wear a cone like you're some... untamed animal? How fucking dare them!

He proceeded in removing the cone by pulling it by the edges and it shattered apart. Y/N was finally able to see Loona's face, but unfortunately, he didn't see a smile or anything in resemblance to happiness or excitement. Instead, her expression gave off a hateful and sorrow aura as if she felt betrayed or hurt. Y/N could feel his heart ache upon seeing her like this.

Loona: ...

Y/N: Loona... Here. Come in.

He escorted Loona inside the house and as he closed the door, Loona collapsed onto the couch with her right leg hanging over the floor and her ears down.

Y/N: Loonie... What happened?

Unfortunately, she couldn't say anything.

Y/N: ... Did Blitzø do this to you?

Loona nodded.

Y/N: What happened?

Nothing.

Y/N: ... Did he punish you?

Loona nodded.

Y/N: Okay. Umm... *thinking* Whatever Blitzø did to her has completely rendered her not just emotionless, but speechless, too. Blitzø... What the fuck did you do to her, you prick?! ... Well, at least she's answering yes or no questions. *normal* ... Is there anything you need? Water?

Loona shook her head.

Y/N: Okay, milk?

Loona shook her head.

Y/N: Orange juice?

Loona: ...

Y/N: ... Alcohol?

Loona nodded.

Y/N: ... Loona, I don't think alcohol will help attend to whatever your feeling. So, please, just lay off that, okay? I'm saying this to help you heal.

Loona took a while, but she nodded.

Y/N: Okay. I'll get you some ice water. It always helped me out. Be right back.

He got up and walked away. He got to the kitchen and made a cup of water and added ice. He got back, only to hear sniffling. He got to the living room and saw Loona hugging herself as she curled into a ball.

 He got to the living room and saw Loona hugging herself as she curled into a ball