Meeting Y/N

After Blitzø and Loona apologized and hugged it out, they approached Y/N and Blitzø examined him from every angle.

Blitzø: So, you're the human that's dating Loona, huh? No offense, but you don't look like much.

Y/N: Looks can be deceiving.

Blitzø: Right. So, how did you reach out to her?

Y/N: Well, long story short because you don't seem to have any patience, we met at a bar and I didn't know she was a hellhound. Eventually, we became friends, but then... We both began to feel things we don't normally feel. And I'm not sure why, but... Everyone seems to see her for her looks instead of her personality. I don't get why I'm not like that.

Loona: It's because you're not like everyone else.

Everyone turned around to Loona.

Blitzø: Loona?

Loona: You don't criticize me, you don't see me as some sex toy, you're not like how everyone sees me. You just wanted to be my friend. All so that... you can help me feel happy. In a way, you're like Blitzø, but... You're my boyfriend.

Blitzø: ...

Loona: I can't believe I'm saying this, but maybe not all humans are as bad as we originally thought they'd be.

Y/N: ... The humans think the same way as demons.

Blitzø: Oh, I know.

Loona: Blitzø, you think all humans are bad.

Blitzø: Well, that was before Y/N. Ahem. Anyway, Loona told us about your past. Your father treated you like shit, huh?

Y/N: You have no idea. He murdered my mother in cold blood and I intend to make that bastard pay for what he did.

Blitzø: Then, let's go kill that bitch!

BF/N: Easier said than done. He's the mayor of Quandotopilis. He's got security everywhere. And now, he's got those agents with weapons from some old century.

Y/N: They're called the DHORKS, BF/N.

BF/N: DHORKS? Wait... *realizes & laughs* Seriously?! What kind of fucking name is that?

Y/N: Stop laughing, BF/N! This is serious! If they have proof that demons exist, they'll throw the whole planet into turmoil and everyone will start panicking and screaming!

BF/N: Oh. Right. So, what's the plan?

Y/N: If my father hired them, then that means he believes them. He knows about you, now, Loona.

Loona: Well, that's not good.

Y/N: No, it isn't. He can't have that kind of knowledge!

BF/N: But, why didn't he publish the information to everyone?

Y/N: He must have plans for something. He was always dangerously cunning and smart.

Blitzø: So, what's the plan?

Y/N: ... *looks at Blitzø* Why are you all looking at me? And who are you two?

Stolas: Oh, I'm sorry. Stolas Goetia. And this is my daughter. Octavia.

Octavia: Hey.

Y/N: Hi.

BF/N: ...

Y/N: Anyway, back to my question.

Blitzø: Because he's your father! You know him better than anyone.

Y/N: No, I don't! I mean, I do, but not everything! I don't even know how someone like him got to be the mayor! H-He must've signed some contract! Or-Or made a deal with the devil because there's no way a simple businessman like him could apply as mayor!

Stolas: *eyes widen* Wait, what was your father's name?

Y/N: Henry, why?

Stolas: ...

Octavia: Dad, what is it?

Stolas: I knew it!

Y/N: Knew what?

Stolas: I knew she was keeping secrets from me, but to think she would...

Y/N: Stolas, what's wrong?

Stolas: ... I think I know how your father worked his way to the top.

Y/N: You do? How?

Stolas: ...

Meanwhile, Henry was seen pacing back and forth until he heard footsteps approaching him and looked to see...

Henry: Stella!

Stella: Hello, Henry.