CLIVA

Today's Topic: Cliva (Clay x Viva)

Jessi: AYOOO, JESSIFER DELANETT HERE AND I AM HERE WITH MY BESTIE WESTIES GRACE B. AND JUSTIN RICHARDS!!

Grace: HIIII!!!

Justin: I still don't know why we're doing this if no chicks 🐤out there wanna date me ☹️

Jessi: Bro, you're dating, don't be a baby- AND TODAY DEAR READERS WE WILL BE GOING OVER THE ONE SHIP THAT EVERYONE HAS BEEN WONDERING ABOUT SHIPPING EVER SINCE TROLLS BAND TOGETHER CAME OUT! Grace, will you do the honors of telling them the ship that is totally-not-the-whole-title-of-the-chapter 🙂?

Grace: I will be delighted to. Today we will talk about.....CLIVAAAA!!

🎊🎊🎊 CHEERS AND APPLAUSE 🎊🎊🎊

Grace: Thank you, non-existent crowd for the applause. 😉

Jessi: And I hope that when we say Cliva you all know we do not mean PLATONIC Cliva, we mean, like, an actual couple, because saying their ship name as a not-ship is totally weird and we don't do that here. 😌💅

Justin: Oh, wait! I actually know these things!

Grace and Jessi: GASP THINGS?!!!?!!

Grace: Justin, they are actual beings!

Justin: Oh, pish posh! Cliva is Clay and Viva, right? 

Jessi: How do you know them but not Broppy?...that doesn't really match up...🤔

Justin: ignores her Well, as a matter-of-fact, I have a very good opinion of this ship.

Grace: Huh, that's new. Please go on.

Justin: I think that Cliva is....ABSOLUTELY UNNECESSARY!!

Grace and Jessi: GASP NO!!!

Justin: I mean, can two people not just be "just friends" in a movie world? You guys are always shipping people in movies that you love for some reason!

Jessi: I mean, he speaks truth....

Grace: Ah, but we do have reason. You see, if a guy and a girl are close enough friends that they trust only each other with their backstories, without telling anyone else them, and have been this close for almost twenty years there is a possibility that they might kinda have a bit of more-than-friendship for each other... it's not always just us wanting to ship people.

Jessi: Yeah, I mean, we started shipping Branch and Poppy after one movie of them being besties and look where that got us!

Grace: Justin, I'm surprised you're the one saying this. The one that wants to talk to all the chicks 🐤 and stuff.

Justin: That's different. These are lame trolls. The girls out there are chicks 🐤 that need taming 😉

Grace: That's the most disgusting metaphor I have ever heard.

Jessi: AND STOP CALLING US CHICKS 🐤

Grace: I think it's good that we all different opinions. That means that we'll be able to become smarter and think about different perspectives without forcing each other to think something else.

Jessi: Yeah, telling people to not believe in something DON'T HELP NO ONE. But feel free to put your opinion about Cliva in the comments so we can think about it!!

Grace: I still say they're cute bestie westies that may one day become more!

Jessi: Maybe we'll see something about in the next Trolls movie! Ya know... if they stop making us wait to hear whether or not that movie will officially come out 😁(DreamWorks is driving me crazy!!!)

Justin: Also, my number is 567-

Jessi: BRO DON'T GIVE THEM THAT ARE YOU INSANE?!!

Justin: Just in case the chicks🐤want my number when Lenny and I stop dating. 🤷

Jessi: STOP REFERRING TO US FEMALES AS-

~~Reasons Why Cliva Is A Cute Ship~~

1) Clay and Viva are obviously besties that trust each other with the deepest secrets

2) Clay is adorably adorable, and Viva is amazingly fantastamazing, so like yahhh... perfect match duhhh

3) THEY'RE GREEN AND YELLOW THEY BELONG TOGETHER WAHAHAHA lol jk

4) The movie didn't really have time to show more of them being together so ya never know

~~Reasons Why Cliva Should Stay Platonic~~

1) They Are Cute Best Friends

2) They Seem To Be Satisfied Being Just That

3) The Movie Didn't Hint In Too Much of Their Relationship So How Can We Know?

This ship is definitely a fun one for me and my friends and we think they'd be a cute ship. But it wouldn't make too big of a difference if they didn't. It's not like Broppy where I thought I would die if they didn't start dating lol (ITS UNHEALTHY HOW MUCH I LOVE BROPPY EEEE)

Whether you ship them or not, you have to admit that they'd be pretty cute together, and I (Jessi) am a proud Cliva shipper myself. But I do not force this on anyone. And I hope you won't force any opinions on anyone either. 

LOVE Y'ALL!! ♥️♥️♥️ - Jessi, Justin, and Grace