91

~Chapter 91~

In the maple forest outside the Third Heaven, Yuan Qi, who was rushing to Xuan Jing Palace, suddenly stopped. He looked coldly into the depths of the maple forest. The strong devilish energy was looming, slowly rushing towards the two of them.

"Your Highness?" Chang Que's expression changed and he transformed a immortal sword to protect Yuan Qi.

The devilish energy appeared and turned into a black mist standing not far from the two of them.

"It's you!" Yuan Qi's face turned even colder, and there was a rare killing intent in his eyes, "The devil who broke into the library."

A few months ago, this devil broke into Da Ze Mountain and seriously injured A Yin, but escaped without a trace afterwards. Yuan Qi now knows that it sneaked into Hong Yi's body at that time, and it must be this person who controlled Hong Yi on Da Ze Mountain to massacre all the people in Da Ze Mountain.

Glancing past Chang Que's protection and into the black mist, Yuan Qi said icily, "It was you who controlled Hong Yi and killed all the people in Da Ze Mountain."

"Your Highness!" Thinking of Yuan Qi's current body, Chang Que's eyes flashed with worry, but he was also afraid of revealing his whereabouts in front of this devil.

"Yes, I was the one who killed the people in Da Ze Mountain. God Yuan Qi, you are looking for Hong Yi just to get the whereabouts of me. Now that I am here, isn't it just what you want."

"How dare you call yourself respectable even though you hide your head and show your tail." Yuan Qi scolded it unceremoniously.

"God Yuan Qi has a noble status. I, a devil from the lower three realms, dare not show respect in front of the God." The voice in the black mist was full of mockery, dragging out a long tone of disdain, "So what if your a son of true god, you can't even protect your sect. I still recall the screams of those old and young immortals every day..."

"Shut up!" Yuan Qi could no longer bear the black mist's blasphemy against the dead in Da Ze Mountain, so he formed the Spirit Sword in his palm and headed towards the black mist.

"Your Highness! No!" 

Chang Que saw something was wrong at this time and tried to stop Yuan Qi, but missed the opportunity. Yuan Qi stepped into the depths of the maple forest and landed on the black mist with his sword. The black mist was shattered into pieces by the sword light of the Spirit Sword. It was obviously not his true form.

A black restriction suddenly appeared where Yuan Qi stepped, trapping Yuan Qi and Chang Que, who was trying to pull him back, into the formation.

"Hahahaha, I didn't expect that Da Ze Mountain would be so important in your heart. Your Godship, your affectionate and righteous temperament is really completely different from your mother! Don't worry, I know I can't hurt you, but I can do it when I'm trapping you on this."

Arrogant laughter sounded outside the formation, Qin Lli transformed into her true form, and forced her heart and blood to be sacrificed on top of the formation. The magic energy of the formation is even stronger, making it impregnable.

Hong Yi swallowed one-third of Qing Li's magic power, and now she used another third of the magic power to trap Yuan Qi. Qing Li may be struggling to maintain the power of a demigod at this time.

She glanced coldly at the trapped Yuan Qi, turned around and headed towards Heavenly Palace. 

Within the formation, the Spirit Sword struck the formation seal, but the black formation remained motionless.