92

~Chapter 92~

"That water-condensing beast let Hong Yi go and her punishment is stripping her immortal bones and removing her immortal status. Everyone in the Three Realms knew that Yuan Qi wanted to keep his junior sister, how could Hong Yi not know about it?" Hua Mo didn't believe Qing Li's words.

"You don't know. Hong Yi has a deep love for that water-condensed beast, and that water-condensed beast was punished with evisceration because of him. Now that he is the Demon Emperor, how can he still watch the water condensation beast suffer such a punishment? Besides, if he knew that the executioner was Princess Hua Shu, he would not sit idly by and watch." Qing Li looked at the Peacock King and smiled meaningfully.

"Shu'er? Why did you bring Shu'er into this? She doesn't know that we are secretly cooperating. Don't let her know too much." Hua Mo frowned.

After all, Hua Shu is young and can't hold her temper. If the cooperation between the Peacock Clan and the Devil Clan is known to the three realms, then the Peacock Clan will no longer have a foothold in the Immortal Realm.

Seeing Hua Mo's appearance, Qing Li's eyes flashed with disdain. In order to convince Sen Yu and Hong Yi that Sen Hong died at the hands of the immortals, Hua Mo not only brought out Yu Feng's sword, but also used his immortal power to sneak attack Sen Hong and the immortal aura left in him has now been completely eliminated.

But she needed Hua Mo, so she had to say patiently: "In Hong Yi's heart, if Yuan Qi was really capable, he would not have removed his junior sister's immortal bones and removed her immortal status. Besides, Princess Hua Shu always thought that Hong Yi was killing Lan Feng. If A Yin lets her husband-killer go, what do you think Hong Yi will think if she executes him?"

Hua Mo was silent for a while and said, "Do you want me to spread the news of Shu'er's execution to the Demon Realm?"

Qing Li nodded approvingly, "As expected of you Hua Mo, only when Hong Yi knew from the immortal's mouth that A Yin's life was in danger, he would send troops to the immortal realm without hesitation." Seeing the hesitation on Hua Mo's face, Qing Li lowered her voice and said, "Hua Mo, if the immortal realm is not in chaos, how can the Peacock Clan ever get ahead? The Phoenix Clan will no longer intervene in the battle between immortals and demons after the battle a hundred years ago. As long as the Peacock Clan takes the lead when the Demon Realm attacks, with your military exploits, you no longer have to live under the Phoenix Clan."

"When will your devil army break through the Nine Nether Purgatory and reappear in the world?" Hua Mo hesitated slightly and asked.

The reason why he agreed to join forces with Qing Li was not only because Qing Li's magic power could help him reshape his elixir, but also because she promised to summon the magical beasts from the Nine Nether Purgatory, and the two of them could control the Three Realms together. During the war 70,000 years ago, even the gods of the God Realm could not easily put an end to the chaos. What Hua Mo really coveted was Qing Li's method of controlling the ferocious Beasts in the Nine Nether Purgatory. He firmly believed that there must be some kind of special reasons to control these monsters. Otherwise, even with Qing Li's peak strength, she would never be able to bring under her command the purgatory creatures that are feared by the entire God Realm. But now that a hundred years have passed, there is still no sign of the monsters from the Nine Nether Purgatory appearing. Hua Mo finally couldn't help it and asked at the critical moment of the battle between immortals and demons.

Qing Li blinked, "Why are you so anxious? The gate of Nine Nether Purgatory is sealed by Tian Qi. With my current strength, I still can't break the seal. As long as the battle between immortals and demons comes together, I will have a way."