|01|

A dead silence spreads in air except some nuisance in the four walls of house as if someone is crying very badly, giving erry vibes like some haunted house.

Oh yeah! She was in their bedroom crying constantly since past several days.

Crying badly for her greatest loss in her 27 years of life, shedding tears for her unborn child who couldn't even come into this world and died in her womb itself, leaving this helpless mother's side forever making her again all alone in this household.

She got alerted listening that familiar footsteps pacing out towards her which increasing with each passing seconds. A sweatbeads trickle down. Her heart crumbled in utter fear knowing what's store for her in next.

Suddenly the door rips open revealing her husband Abhimanyu. His eyes furious and jaws clenched. He straightforwardly reaching to her make her stand up taking a tight fistful grip around her silky locks, oh! once upon a time it was silky....but now very rough due to constant self-neglancy.

Before marriage, she used to dream about how her husband would treat her with so much love and tuck her hairstrands gently behind her ears exactly like in the films and movies happened

aww so romantic and lovey-dovey.

But her fantasy crashed down in her wedding night when she realised what's her real place in her man's life....a woman's place in a man's life...a wife's place to a husband's life.

Pleasure and fulfil theirs needs is all a wife's responsibility and as a perfect daughter-in-law she need to keep everyone happy and delight by cooking delicious foods and stay like a housewife do compromising with their dreams.....

and if a woman successfully can do this, then congrats she's perfect in every way.

"Abhimanyu chodiye...its hurting!" She pleaded like every other helpless Indian woman do and wiggled under his feirceful grip. "Bcz of you i losted my child...Haseena you have to pay for it!"

"Par isme hamari kiya glti hain abhimanyu it was just an accident...i didn't do this purposefully..." Haseena cried out painfully, her heart got more heavier remembering how she losted her unborn baby due to the damn miscariage.

"I need my child back Haseena...and you will give me my child back" He said shaking her to the core. "No no no plshh!" She screamed scaredly knowing very well what he meant.

He push her into the bed roughly. and goes to lock the door before doing something. Seizing the moment she tried to flee away from his clutch but he catch her in time and push her again more harshly against the bed, in this process her head banged in the headpost. She winced in pain but he cared less, didn't show any concern.

He came top on her and started kissing her forcefully hovering completely on her making her almost chok under him. "Leave...leave!" her faint voice still ringing as her two tiny hands hitting his shoulder to leave her.

He grip on her throat and started giving her trail of harsh kisses and hard bites over her fragile collarbone. Her body got numb due to pain and mind blanked like white page. This's not what she wanted ever from her life partner.

Oh her another dream!
she used to desired to touched by only her person, by her husband. During college time, she had a boyfriend with whom she was in a serious relationship. When he asked her he wants her completely in every way. she only answered 'I will give you my everything if you become my everything by marrying me"

and the boy feeling bored left.

since always, like every gurl Haseena also just wished to be only one man's woman and she became very perfectly but alas the touch never provide her butterflies in her tummy nor the kiss seemed serene neither her husband ever could make her complete. He unabled to raced her heart fastly for him.