|04|

It was the morning time,
someone tiptoed in karishma's flat and place her hand over her forhead to see the temperature.

She took a relax breath realising her fever got down. Haseena notice that karishma's sweating so she slide down the duvet off her body and keeping the bag on the table walk towards kitchen and start making breakfast.

With so much rights as if she owns this place.

Karishma was in deep slumber until a sweet smell hit her nostrail breaking off her sleep abruptly. she sit up on the bed rubbing her eyes and tries to reside the good smell inside her all in once.

"Waoo, yeh khoosboo toh kitchen se aa rhi hain" She surprisingly stated as she hastily crawl down off the bed and in her way she sees that familiar bag, her soul hater, place down on the table.

Karishma cover her mouth with both hands in utter shock as she mumbles to herself, "Unbelievble" she turn around and notice her making breakfast as it was the open kitchen, she could see throughly but Haseena couldn't see her as she was showing her back towards her.

"Ap uth gayi" The voice shattered her reviere as she up her lashes and sees her coming towards her carrying the breakfast in a tray with a thin smile.

"What are you doing here?" Karishma curiously asked as she continues to watch Haseena who's serving her breakfast.

"I thought ap weak hongi, issi liye humne socha kyu na hum hi breakfast bana de" Haseena casually says without looking at her.

"My lucky day" Karishma mumbles inwardly jiggling. "Apne kuch kaha?" Haseena asked raising eyebrows.

Karishma broadly smiles at her nd controlling her excitement she says, "Hum abhi fresh hoon ke aate hain....phir i will join you" in seconds she vanish from there that Haseena couldn't even nod her head or say 'ok'.

Haseena sighs in disbelief. After getting freshen up, karishma sit opposite of the latter and start looking at her throughly.

Haseena gives her plate and gesture her to start. Karishma smiles as she miming a 'thank you' starts eating it like its the best thing she ever have in her life.

Haseena couldn't remove her eyes from the latter as she gawk at her with mix of astonision and a drop of lil amount effections. In all this Haseena forgets to have her own food.

"Thank you very much. Its delicious" Karishma showing her gratitude gently keep the bowl down and wipe off her mouth.

Karishma - "Ap kyu nhi kha rhi?" she asked noticing Haseena silently remains sitting there lost in her world, looking at her and her food untouched.

"Haa...kha rhi hoon" Haseena fumbles and with her sweaty trembling hand holds the fork & start shoving morsels after morsels looking down. After that she didn't up her head at all. Karishma leaning a bit keep her elbow onto the table and stares at her deeply without blinking with a constant sweet smile.

Karishma - "Kal tak hum apko pasand tak nhi the aur aaj ap hamare liye yahaan pe akke hamare liye khana banaya, kyu?" pausing a bit she adds stretching the word, "Miss beautiful"

Haseena stiffed looking up at her last word and again continues her eating. Karishma smiles a bit as she tilted her head, saying "Hume fever aaya toh apne doc ko bulaya, khud jaake medicines leke aayi, apne haathon se khana banake khud apne haaton se hume khilaya, dawai bhi di. Kal jo bhi kiya woh samajh aata hain par aaj ap yeh sab kiya kar rhi hain Haseena ji aur kyu?"

"Ajkal toh koi apna bhi itni seva nhi karta phir ap kyu kar rhi hain itna sab kuch ek aisi insaan ke liye jisse ap zyada interaction karna pasand bhi nhi karti? Kal tak apko lagta tha hum ek murderer hain" she laughs out only thinking about this. "Aur aaj ap ek murderer ke ghar mein bethi hain aur ussi murderer ki dekhbal kar rhi hain, uske liye khana bana rhi hain, uske ghar mein itni haq se ghum rhi hain jaise ki you own this place"