|08|

Haseena were chopping veges when with a loud bang the door gets open and after some seconds karishma burged inside.

Haseena felt shockway run down her spine upon hearing the sudden commotion in her flat. "Karishma!!!" She frustratedly scwoled.

Karishma timidly grinning peek her head in the kitchen clunging her body against the wall and waves her with her all time sweetest smile, "Hiii"

Haseena looks at her irritatingly as she throw a carrot aiming her which karishma catch immediately and dusting it on her cloth, takes a bite from it and steps into the kitchen smugly.

"Itna gussa accha nhi hain sehet ke liye Haseena ji kitni baar kahe hum apse" Karishma in jolly manner exclaimed taking another bite from it.

"Aur hum bhi apse kitni dafa kahe aise hamare room pe na aaye kare...and don't slam this door over and over again like this, already adhmara kar diya apne usse" Haseena says matter of the facts, waving the knife infront of her.

Karishma looks at it in between her gobbling. "Oh accha" she nodded pointingly trying to be serious, and taking another bite slowly take the knife from her hand & place it on the cabinet.

Haseena passes her a disbelief look. Karishma grins at her and taking another bite, mumbles again, "Rukk kyu gayi ap? aur boliye hum sun rahe hain...hume accha lag raha tha sunna! plweaseee continue" she gives a cute smile.

"Hum nhi dekhenge i will show you something, chaliye hamare saath" With this Haseena grab her hand dragging her to the main front door & points towards the one of the panel of door.

"Yeh dekhiye apki wajah se yeh kiya hua hain...jab pushpa ji kiraya mangengi na toh hum baata rahe hain i am not gonna give her one extra penny. Toh apke liye accha hoga agar ap jaldi se yeh repair kara de" Haseena said in one go.

In reply Karishma smiles at her overloaded cuteness and comment down taking another bite from her carrot, "How cute you are...uff" she pinch on her one of cheek.

Haseena sighs fedding up by her drama and push her out, "Ab jaaye hume bohot kaam hain..." and goes to close the door on her face like always but the latter was quick enough to prevent the door shut.

"Jo baat keheni thi woh toh kaha hi nhi....i need your help miss beautiful" Karishma grumbled. Sensing the seriousness on her voice, Haseena loose her grip on door and crossing her arms pokerly asked, "What help?"

This time Haseena didn't irked up hearing 'miss beautiful' from her mouth and karishma noticed this change and smiles inwardly.

"Come with me" Karishma starts when a burning smell hit their nostrails. "Hum gas off karna bhul gaye" Haseena glares at the latter and run into the kitchen to off the flames and hurl the pan in the sink. By God grace, just the pan burnt, nothing bigger happened.

"Hamari kiya galti, hume kyu glare de rhi thi" Karishma mumbles underneath her breath taking offence and shrugged her shoulders off.

Sometimes later, Haseena approach to her nd queried, "Ap kuch kehe rhi thi boliye...kaisi madad chahiye apko?"

"Zyada kuch nhi bas kareeb rahiye hamare" Karishma demanded. Haseena looks at her with raising eyebrows. "Ap kehena kiya chahati hain, haan?" She glared her deadly.

"I have only few minutes left on my hand, jo karna hain abhi karna hoga, plan ko excute karna hoga" Karishma rambled turning pale and dragged Haseena near her room. At the next moment Haseena found herself pinned next to the wall, trapped between her arms.

she looks at karishma widened eyes in bewilderment. "Karishma ap yeh" she starts fumbling as the her face flushed up due to shyness.
"Karishma leave someone will see us together" she was worried and panicked as well.