BUSTED

═ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═Word count: 2790 words

═ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═slight domination

Tim stood in the briefing room with his hands tucked into the top of his vest

Tim stood in the briefing room with his hands tucked into the top of his vest. His eyes tired and the expression on his face was strained with worry. He instructed the night shift on an important suspect you'd had a BOLO on all day. With no luck finding him, Sergeant Grey let Bradford do the briefing, since he was on the look out all day. Not just metro, but the whole day shift had been on the hunt for this guy. It was an exhausting day but after working thirteen hours, Grey instructed everyone from the day to go home and get rest, leaving it to night shift.

You stood outside the glass room, eyes stuck to him, like a fucking kid in a candy shop. You shouldn't be looking this long, even though it was hard to look away. Something about the metro uniform had him looking extra sexy, and keeping your mouth shut for far too long was becoming difficult. Tim had been your training officer months ago but since then you got your short sleeves and he moved to a better position in Metro. There was no more worry about 'what if's' when he wasn't your superior anymore.

Part of you still felt guilty if anyone found out, because of all the time you spent together in the past. Now, acting like a brief glance in the hallway or a glance back and forth was going to erase the memories of him devouring you the night before. His hands, rough and calloused, pinned your throat down to the bed as  he fucked hard, exactly how you liked. Some nights he was so pent up over you, it would go to round two, even three if he was restless.

You shake the thought from your head as you hear a voice interrupting the thoughts of the night prior.

"You haven't gone home yet?" Officer Nolan came from the locker rooms, giving you a lazy but confused face.

"No, not yet. I-" you broke the gaze from watching Tim and turned to Nolan.

"Just in a trance i guess... today has been hell" you push off the embarrassing excuse you came up with

"Yea no doubt, do you want to walk out together?" He asked heading towards the exit doors.

A brief pause between the two of you, you pressed your lips into a line as if it was a difficult question, your head motioning between Tim and John.

"Ah, no. I cant. Need to ask Bradford something before I leave. See you tomorrow though and get some sleep" you pointed a finger at him if that was an order.

He waved a hand in the air, motioned 'bye' as he turned and walked away. Just as he was out of sight, Tim finished briefing and his eyes glanced up to meet yours.

Everyone came dispersing from the room, some giving you a few nods and you think back to the start of the shift early this morning at eight in the morning and now it was reaching towards ten a night. Tim trailed towards you after speaking with Grey.