02

TorishimaEve

┏━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓
Shanyuan
┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛
Shanyuan groaned out in frustration as he blinked his tired eyes open. He was confused about where he was for a moment before he suddenly screamed as he instinctively slapped Adresin upon seeing Adresin's face within a breath or two away from his.

"What in the blimey hell were you going to do?" Shanyuan hissed as he immediately covered his body with the blanket and grabbed one off the pillows, holding it threateningly as if he were about to use it as a weapon if he found Adresin's actions a threat to his being. Adresin simply groaned out in pain as he rubbed his cheek- which was now blossoming a bright red- and put some distance between himself and Shanyuan as if to not further alarm him. "Wait, where are my clothes? Did you take off my clothing, you pervert? And where am I?"

Shanyuan questioned as he raised the pillow as a sign that he would throw the pillow if he had seen fit to. Adresin scoffed at Shanyuan's reaction. "Well, for one, you are in my father's castle, and two, you are only undressed because you were running a high fever and were heavily sweating like you had been running a marathon so my butler had to change you out of your clothing," Adresin explained as he rubbed his bruised cheek still until he sighed in relief when Shanyuan placed the pillow down and wasn't going to threaten him anymore.

Shanyuan seemed to trust that for now as he eyed Adresin suspiciously. Adresin then calmly and carefully reached over to a chair and picked up a change of clothes before handing it to Shanyuan. Shanyuan took the clothing and as Adresin quickly turned and took some steps away from the bed, Shanyuan quickly got up and changed into the change of clothes that surprisingly fit him like a glove.

"So you brought me to your father's castle? Doesn't he possibly hate humans?" Shanyuan asked as he adjusted his shirt before coughing, signaling for Adresin to be able to turn around just as Shanyuan scooted back into the bed.

"Oh, he doesn't know you are here, not yet at least and he doesn't hate humans, he just doesn't approve of them," Adresin replied with a small chuckle yet Shanyua looked horrified and a tad curious. "You didn't tell your father of my presence in his castle. Now that sounds as if you are sneaking me- 'as a love affair of yours'- into your father's castle. What a quite refreshing tale to hear, I am honored."

Shanyuan scoffed as he looked at Adresin in a matter-of-fact expression. Adresin laughed at Shanyuan's comment. "Then I do hope that you enjoy this tale of ours that will be quite boldly told." Adresin teased as he smiled at Shanyuan.

Shanyuan scoffed at that before he suddenly hit Adresin right in the face with a pillow, huffing when Adresin laughed at his actions. "My, you have quite the temper."

Shanyuan huffed and puffed. "Why didn't you tell him of my presence aside from not approving of humans?" Shanyuan asked while Adresin sighed. "You humans, do love fantasy stories right? Well, it is because of the royal decree that was placed by my grandparents."

"Should I be concerned?" Shanyuan questioned to which Adresin scoffed.

"No, you shouldn't be concerned, I think. Well, within the depths of history, humans used to know and well, cherish or nurture magic as the rest of the magical beings did. But sadly humans began to lose contact with magic. Due to this, they became...jealous and afraid of the beings that harnessed magic and waged war upon them. We elves decided to retreat and so we did. We retreated to our realm through the portals that lead to the human realm. That portal might be one that we have retreated through," Adresin stated as he looked at Shanyuan with a somewhat curious gaze. "So, elves did use to live peacefully within the human realm alongside the humans? Well... That doesn't seem all that bad. Just sounds like the normal way a human would act towards something unusual to them," Shanyuan replied.