𝙸

𝐃 𝐑 𝐀 𝐂 𝐎 

I am really glad that Scorpius had slept throughout the Hogwarts express journey. He didn't even make an attempt to wake up, cry and trigger the shit out of me. I hope there'll be someone, anyone, to take care of him when I have my classes. I should make sure I spend time with him too, or else, he'd definitely forget my face. 

I step out  of the Hogwarts express in my black suit. I left all the luggage in the compartment, because, yeah, some house-elf would teleport it to my room. We should be great for having house-elves in our world. They can do any stuff we wanted them to. They're amazing workers.

It has been around seven to eight years, until I've stepped into this magnificent door. I look around as if  I've never seen this hall before. I get all the nostalgia of how we used to chatter around and Peeves--

Yeah, Draco... Watch out for Peeves.

The reminiscence engulfed me, how I used to tease the Gryffindors, (Especially Potter and his pets) I missed my friends, Parkinson, Zabini, Nott, Crabbe and Goyle (who is now dead). I hate the fact that Dad, was never satisfied with my grades, just because I ranked second. You obviously know who would be the first. My next nemesis. 

Hermione Mudblood Granger.

I hate using that word, but... something from inside tells me to use it, when I think of her name. I didn't want the thoughts of her to ruin my new start. So I made my way to McGonagall's office. 

"Excuse me, Professor?", I cleared my throat and asked the door, which is probably bizzare. 

"Yes", she answered. She must've thought it must be some student of hers.

I opened the door and pushed my head in. "Good evening". She was sitting in her chair.

"Ah, Draco", she says. Something in my vertebral column wriggled as she never used my first name. "How are you?"

I enter with Scorpius still sleeping in my arms. "The worst", I said truthfully.

"Always, learn to say, I am fine, or Good,  hmm?", she taught me. 

She looked the same, but with streaks of white hair visible, because she didn't wear her pointed weird hat, which I am sure, could scare Scorpius off. Her thin lined-smile was still the same. And her squared glasses perched in her nose bridge. 

"Yes Professor", I said nodding. "This is my son, Scorpius"

She stood up from her place and walked forward, to reach Scorpius. "He is so like you", she says examining his blonde hair and face, which, of course he inherited from me. "Just the mini version of you, isn't he, Draco?"

I managed to nod. I've never seen McGonagall playing with a baby, but if you were me, right now, you'd witness it. I noticed that Scorpius had opened his eyes now.Oh Damned Salazar, please don't let him pierce our ears!

But to my surprise, he wasn't crying. He was giggling to McGonagall. The only kid who isn't afraid of her, I cringe. 

"He will do great in Transfiguration, I can see that", Professor McGongall says, all pleased with herself.

There's a polite knock on the door. 

"Come in", says McGonagall. 

Okay...I should've seen something else, I am definitely wrong....

I didn't see Granger. No... No,  what the fuck?! 

No! Merlin's pants! I'm not working with Granger! Just, fucking NO!