About the Authors(and Illustrator)

Evangeline G. Loska:
Evangeline is a 13 year old(at the time of writing) girl. This book was written at her school New Life Academy (NLA) in Okinawa, Japan (lived at the time of writing), where she met her friends (the other authors) and the illustrator. She has lived in many places, due to being a military kid. She likes to read and write fictional stories and draw pictures. She enjoyed writing this book with her friends and gives thanks to the illustrator for the drawings.

Isabel S. Morales(a.k.a. Eclipse):
Isabel is 13 years old (at the time of writing) and lives in Okinawa, Japan. She goes to New Life Academy( like in the book) and met the other authors, and the illustrator, there. Growing up as a military kid, she didn't have many companions, but has always loved reading and having a world and friends of her own in books. She enjoys listening to music and likes to sing with her sister. Writing brings her joy and many of her characters that she writes about are her personas.

Charlene Ong:
Charlene is a 16 years old (at the time of writing) girl. She was born in Singapore, and lives in Okinawa (at the time of writing). She goes to New Life Academy, and became friends with the other authors and the illustrator (my best friend). She does not really like reading books. She enjoys listening to music and arts and crafts. She loves writing fairy tale-like stories. She knows many languages.

Rebecca M. Hutcherson(Illustrator):
Rebecca is a 17 year old girl (at the time of writing). She was born in Okinawa, Japan. She moved to San Diego, CA, when she was 5 years old. She moved to San Antonio, TX. She then moved back to Okinawa at 16. She goes to New Life Academy, and met the authors. She loves to listen to music, read, write, and do arts and crafts in her free time.