Chapter 2

As we continued to sit in silence, Paimon was wondering what she should say to the man to make things less awkward. Luckily, people started flooding in before things could get more awkward. Once I hear Lyney talk, I open my eyes and pay attention.

Well, as best as I could. I was nervous. Being in Fontaine made me want to run in circles, just thinking about him makes my heart beat faster than it should. After seeing some of Lyney and Lynette's tricks, their last act of the night was a nightmare. Seeing someone die right in front of me brought back memories from the archon war. Memories I've tried so hard to suppress with my music. After everyone panicking, I exit the room and sit in the lobby noticing a girl with her two men. I don't pay them any mind and I sit on a couch, attempting to calm myself down.

I could sense the girls stare, but I couldn't care less about it. After a while, I was able to calm myself down and once I did, the traveler and Paimon came out. The girl stops them and they have their own conversation while I was thinking.

After their conversation, they tell me about what happened and what will happen next. I take them to our inn and hand them their keys. Fortunately, for me I don't sleep that much so I leave with my erhu once the traveler and Paimon settle in their room. As we were on the trolley, i noticed a small section of the beach i would love to play at. Now that I'm in Fontaine, maybe he will for sure hear my music.

I arrive at the secluded beach and start playing. I played and played, occasionally getting a few sea creatures stopping by to listen. By the time I was satisfied with playing, the sea creatures had already formed a circle around me. I giggle at the sight and they all go back to their respective homes.

I dust off all of the sand that has gotten on me before walking back to the inn. I tell myself it's only a matter of time before I see him again, if he's still alive. As I get into my room, I take out all of my hair pieces and change into a nightgown before going to sleep. Unfortunately, I would be asleep for the next few days missing their trial.

It wasn't until the owner of the inn unlocking my door for Paimon and traveler, did they see that I was asleep and still. Too still for their liking. Unbeknownst to them, if I slept I would sleep for a long time. Unless someone is to wake me up via touch.