⭐️feeling safe⭐️

Recap: and before I could say anything my mind went blank...

Ashton's P.O.V:
I watch mum beat my little sister up. Kicking, punching and everything you could think of to do to her...

"MUM STOP, UR GONNA KILL HER!!" I yell at mum as dads still holding. I may be strong but my step dad is 10 times as strong. Which I don't why he is holding me back because he loves Bella as much as I do... I bet mum is making him.....

"Why should I. She is a mistake and I hate her!!" She just screams back at me. I fucken hate you mum I really do..

" dad let go of me please!! I need to get her out of here away from this bitch!!!" I say to my step dad as he slowly lets go of me.
"Thank you" I say nicely pushing my mum off my little sister. She may be 17 but she is still my little sis and I love her to pieces. I'll do anything for her, even if it means leaving my well our parents then that's what I will do because I will have no one bashing my sis....

"Bell?" I question her looking at her face full of bruises and a cut of her lip. She is so badly hurt its not funny. I need to get her out and away. I need to call some one to come get us.
But who??
I know!!

Luke...
I'm sorry bell but I have to..

I grab my phone out of my pocket and unlock it, going straight into my contacts going to Luke's number. Dialling it I hear his voice on the other side
"Hey ash, what up?" He asks
"Luke you need to come to my place and get me and bell. Bella needs to get away from mum and dad and and"

I leave my sentence I couldn't say it its to hard to tell my best mate that his crush has been beaten up until she was nocked out and my little sister...
"Calm down ash I'll be right over." I hang up the phone straight away and pick bella up and bring her up to her room placing her body on her bed.

Grabbing her school bag I got to her cloths draws. Grabbing
-socks
- underpants aka G strings.....
Really bell?
- a couple of jumpers
- 1 pair of pants and 3 pairs of her super skinny jeans
-and t shirts.
Putting all that in her bag I grab her hair brush, make up bag, glasses, hair straightener, girly things (monthly things Lol) and put them into another bag making sure to be careful of her glasses.

I run into my room grabbing random cloths not caring what I had put my bag. I just need to get to Bella asap. I know I'm rich and shit but I think I shouldn't be selfish and spend more of it.. If you get what I mean??

I finish packing and run back into Bellas room.
" bella?? Are you awake??" I ask her shaking her. I think she is really nocked out. She may just need to rest. Let's just hope. I sit on Bellas bed having her in my arms cuddling her waiting for Luke to come. 5 minutes then 10 where the fuck is the dick.
"KNOCK KNOCK!!"
Yes he is here.
"LUKE!!!" I tell from Bellas room hoping he heard me.
Luke must have because I can hear him coming up there stairs.

"Ash what's........ What the fuck!! Bella!!" He comes up to Bella and takes her into his arms cuddling her while I put our bags on back.

" come on Luke we need to leave. They are never gonna see or touch her again. They did this and I fucken hate mum for doing it!!"
I say to Luke saying Carly at the start but getting angry by the end.

"What do mean?? Your mum did this to her??"

"Yes" I say dropping my face to the floor.

"Why?"
I ignor the question I can't say I just can't.

"Ash please tell me. Just please!!" He begs hold Bella tight in his arms, almost ready to cry. I think he may like Bella...

Luke's P.O.V-
"Ash please tell me. Just please!!" I beg Ashton. I love Bella and I wanna now why her mum would do this. I have loved this girl for years and then I got together with Millie and I guess I always had feelings locked inside that I wouldn't let escape..