⭐️Dont worry⭐️

Recap-
"Bella what's wrong!!" Luke yells at me.

"Everything!!" I scream as I fall down to my knees and cry.

Bella's P.O.V-
As I sit on the floor with my head in my knee I feel a pair of hands wrap around my waist.

"Buba girl what's the matter, come on, you can tell me, I'll listen. I promise" he says rubbing my back with his huge hands. The rub he gives me makes me feel it calm but not calm enough to tell him I'm Pregent.

"I told you, everything" I lift my head up looking into his eyes. He looks back into mine. Rolling his eyes his eyes come back in contact with mine.

"What's everything?" He questions pulling me by the waist to sit on his lap. I place my head on his neck as my tears fall down my face.

"Come in bell tell me" he says wrapping his arms around me tightly.

I lift my head and look into his eyes again as he does the same. I look down at my stomach and back to him.

"My whole life, my mum and now.." I start but can't finish. Do I tell him or not.

I know I can't tell him I'm pregent when he is just about to hit the big leags. It will kill him. But I have to tell him because he is the father of my kid. The thing growing in MY stomach.

I can't tell him, I'll just say I have to say ummm.
What do I say give me something brain. Think brain think, just anything!!

"Now what?" He questions.

"My period, it's early, and I have bad period pains and I just want it to go away!" I say as a relief sigh come out of Luke's mouth and a giggle.

"Thank god" he says

"I thought you were pregent" he laughs as I try and laugh with him.

"Hah yeh" I say putting a straight face on to try and hid back my tears.

Yeh well guess what Luke I am and I might not tell you because like I said it will destroy you and 5 seconds of summer.

"I'm sorry" I say placing my arms around his neck.

"It's all good babe! Now let's go and talk to the boys alright?" He says picking me up bridle style and places me on the floor again.

I turn around to face him, I look at his ocean blue eyes and wrap my hands around his neck I kiss his lips softly.

He smiles and kisses me back deepening the kiss.
He departs our kiss and moves him hands down into my ass.

"I love you Bella, and I will always" he says.

I Smile and turn around to find Ashton and the other too boys standing there looking pissed off. Oh god I've gotten my self into a lot of trouble.

"Ash!" I start but he cuts me off.

"Don't ash me!! What's wrong with you!! We tell you big news that 5 seconds of Summer is going to be bigger then it already is and you have a fucken fit over it!!" He say raising his voice as he speaks.

"Ash I'm sorry!" I say dropping my head to look at the floor.

"Come on ash let her explain" I hear Luke say as he wraps his hands around my waist pulling me closer to him.
He places his chin in my shoulder and kisses it softly.

"Ok fine! Explain izabella!" He snaps.

I take a deep breath and ex hail making my self to look at Ashton who is standing there looking at me with his hands crossed.