⭐️unexpected news⭐️

Bella's P.O.V-
It's Been 1 week since me and Luke had sex, and since Ashton had a go at both of us. More at Luke then me. All he did was ask me if we used a condom. I couldn't tell him the truth because he would kill Luke if I didn't lie and Luke said to me he told Ashton that we DID use one.

I just still can't believe we didn't use a condom. I just can't believe it. I did finish my period 2 days before so I'm thinking I will be fine. Think I may or may not get pregent I have no idea.

I lay in bed with my head on Luke's shoulder watching him sleep peacefully. I kiss his chin and unwrap his hands from around me as I get out of bed.

I go over to his shirt that was shitting on the floor and slip it on over my panties and bra.
Yes that's all I sleep in ok, so get the fuck Over it.
I turn around and walk to the door and head down the stairs to the kitchen. As I go in I find Scarlett and Ashton havering a make out cession. I probs shouldn't have set them up together but she is my best friend and I'd do anything for Scarlett and I guess this was one of them.

"Get a room" I say pushing them out of the was of the fridge.

"Some ones grumps" Scarlett says kissing Ashton once again.

"I am not!!" I snap.

"Why r u in Luke's shirt bell?" Ashton says letting go of his and Scarlett's lips again.

"Because I can! You got a problem with that!" I snap as I walk over to the couch turning the TV on.

Luke's P.O.V-
As I open my eyes I find a empty side of the bed. I'm guessing Bella has gone down stairs. She has been so snappy and moody lately. Mood swings and all. My guess she is on her period. But I'm not gonna be rude and ask if she is, because well in all honesty I'm scared she will snap and have a go at me.

Just Like yesterday when I scared her. She went spastic at me. All I did was say "Boo!" And she jumped getting real angry. Then half an hour later she comes down all happy Chappy. Some times I don't understand her.

Another things that is bugging me is Before the party which was like 3 weeks ago we got a phone call from some recording label saying they want to make "5 seconds of summer" bigger then a YouTube channel. They wanna make use famous, make our own songs and so much more. I have dreamed of this my whole life. Well most anyways. I just don't wanna leave Bella alone with her mum and everything that's happening.

All of use are going to tell the girls today because we need to leave in 3 days if we agree. Which of a matter of a fact we are. We agreed on the day of the party because they let use think about it for a little bit and we all wanted it so bad. We wanna make something of our self.

And yes ok me and ash are in relationships but we will have to find a way around them.

As I get up I find my t-shirt no where to be found. Bell must have taken it as she does. But I have to admit I kind of find it pretty sexy. Her in my shirts in just dame!!

I don't bother getting a shirt and I just start to walk down stairs just in boxers and shirtless. I find Bella on the couch with of course my shirt on and Ashton and Scarlett having a make out cession. Ash told me he is going to make as much time in the next 3 days to do as much with Scarlett as possible. He really likes Scarlett and he has for a long time. So I'm kind of glade to see ash so happy. But im thinking later on today everything will change.
When cal and Micky get up we are telling them. I can't put it off any longer. And near her can ash so we desired to tell them today as we r leaving in 3 days.

"Hey bubby girl" I say sitting down next to her.

"I wouldn't talk to her she is really moody!!!" I hear Ashton calling from the kitchen.

I stare at Bella and watch her chew on her nails as she does when she is bored.

"What?!" She snaps at me.

"Nothing Bub" I say pulling her into my arms, and pulling her into my lap. She turns her head and smiles.

"Sorry" she says kissing my cheek.

"Don't be" I say as I watch Micky and cal come down the stairs. They give me a nod.

"ASHTON!!" I yell

"What!!"

"There up!! come on let's get this over and done with!!" I yell again getting a grin from Bella. I give her a smile and kiss her cheek. Ash and Scarlett come down. as Scarlett sits down cal, myself, Ashton and Micky sigh together.

"Ok what the fucks going on!" Bella snaps as she looks at all 4 of use boys.

"I'll start" cal says.

"So the other day a recording contract called us and they wanna make us famous, release music of our own, and become famous, and this is what this talk is about" cal says releasing a breath at the end of it.

"So.." Micky continues.

"We wanna tell you girls we are leaving in 3 days time to go to London"

"LONDON!!" Bella screams at use all jumping of my lap and stands up.

"You tell me you gonna leave use!! Ash ur gonna leave Scarlett and Luke your gonna leave me!!" He says getting angry. Major mood swing or what?

"Calm down bell!" Ash says.

"I'm not going to calm down!! I know u love fucken singing and playing drums and playing guitar!! But what u just leave with 3 days notice!!" She says getting angrier.

"Bella!! Shut up!!" Micky says standing up.

"You now what Bella it's not up to you want we do!! So shit your fucken mouth and stop being selfish!!" He yells in Bella's face tears falling down her face. Why is she being like this. Angry to crying!?

"Fuck you all!!" She says running up into my room.

"She took that amazingly, didn't she??" Calum says.

I look over at Scarlett who has tears falling down her face.

"I'm sorry Scarlett" ash says kissing her cheek.

"Don't be. I'm so proud of you, but.." She spots turning her head tearing fall more and more.

"But?" He says

"Just wish we had more time" she says turning around crying into ashes shoulder.

"I do to scar. I do to" he says as he berrys his head into her neck.

Hearing Bella come down the stairs I see she is in leggings and a pair of vans and still in my top.

"Where u going?" I question.

"Away!!" She snaps. As she opens the door she runs back up stairs Hong I to the bath room. Ok I'm confused.

"I'll go see" Scarlett says getting off ash and walks up stairs.

Bella's P.O.V-
Where u going?" Luke questions me with a worried face.

"Away!!" I snaps. As i open the door i runs back up stairs. I feel like I'm going to vomit.

I rush up into the bath room and sit in ground of the toilet and vomit into it.

Lasting only 10-20 seconds I sit back up against the wall feeling like new. Ok that's weird.

---------------------

Hey guys a update tonight because imma going to and I chat update all weekend so yeh. This will get u thinking ??

What's wrong with Bella??
Is she sick or pregent??
If you think she is pregent give me a few ideas on how to tell the boys!!! She might not be though!! U will have to wait will Monday!!

Vote and comment!!

Love Zara 💓