•❃𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚘❃•

Prologue: Four months had passed since your romantic date with Yuji. The two of you hung out several times after that date during June but without no warning he suddenly ghosted you. You didn't hear from him for the next 3 months.

He wouldn't answer your calls or texts and he went MIA on all his socials so you had no way to contact him. This had you really upset for a while because you genuinely liked him. He was the first guy you were ever comfortable with being around. But you eventually felt better after flying back to New York to see your family.

Now summer has come to an end and it's time for you to go back to college. You packed your belongings and took a flight back to Connecticut. you were now focused on moving in with your best friend from freshman year off campus and starting off the year together as sophomores.

Your outfit.・゜゜・

୨⎯ New beginnings ⎯୧You had spent your summer eagerly anticipating the upcoming school year

New beginnings
You had spent your summer eagerly anticipating the upcoming school year. You had decided to move off-campus with your friend and fellow sophomore, Sienna. The two of you had been talking about living together for months, and finally, the day had arrived for the two of you to move into your rental house.

You were driving in your 2023 white Honda Civic on your way to pick up Sienna from the airport after receiving a text stating that she landed. You couldn't stop thinking about how exciting your year at college with your best friend would be as sophomores.You couldn't help but feel a mix of excitement and nerves. This would be your first time living away from the dorms, and you weren't sure what to expect. However, you knew that having Sienna by your side would make the transition easier.

Suddenly you got an incoming call from your mother. You were stopped by a red light so fortunately you were able to pick up. You accepted the call and you put your phone on speaker.

"Hello?"

"Y/n? Hi sweetie!!"

"Heyy mom what's up?"

"Nothing much darlin. I just wanted to check on you because I miss you so much already"

"Well I miss you too mom"

"Are you driving?"

"Yeah I'm on my way to the airport to pick Sienna up"

"Oh okay good! Make sure you tell her hi and give her a nice big hug for me."

"Okay mom I will!!"

"Oh and make su- hold on these kids making too much noise. STOP ALL THAT NOISE CANT YOU SEE IM ON THE PHONE??!"

You try your best to hold in the chuckle you were about to let out due to your mom yelling. It reminded you of home because mom was always yelling at your siblings or little cousins for something.

"Whew, anyways! Like I was trying to say before I got interrupted, make sure you and Sienna take care of that place! I don't wanna see no kinda mess when i come to visit. I mean it!"