•❃𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎❃•

A/n: You're now back in y/n's pov.

You woke up the following morning awake but still tired. You had opened up the curtains in your room only to notice that it was raining and cloudy outside.

You went to the bathroom to prepare yourself for the day. You did the basics, washing your face and brushing your teeth.

When you were done cleaning yourself up, you noticed that Sienna wasn't up yet so you went in her room to wake her up.

"Sienna! Come on it's time to get up." You say as you lightly shake her. You get no response the first time around so you try shaking her some more In hope of waking her up this time.

Finally, she responds "okay, okay I'm up!" and pulls herself out of bed.

You were glad that she finally woke up but you noticed that something about her was off. She looked pale and her noise sounded a little stuffy.

"Sienna you okay?" You ask her genuinely concerned.

"I don't know" she replies. "I think I have a little cold or the flu. It's probably nothing serious though."

"You should stay home. It's pouring outside and it might just make you feel worse." You tell her.

"You don't gotta tell me twice!" She says as she jumps back into bed and covers herself.

You giggle a little at her excitement for getting to stay in her bed.

"I'll go to the pharmacy after school and get you some medicine." You say as you exit her room.

"Bring some food too!!" She yells from the comfort of her bed.

You close her door and head back to your room to get dressed. Because it was raining and somewhat chilly so you put on something that was warm and covered you up.

Your outfit.・゜゜・

Once you got dressed you we're finally ready to leave

Once you got dressed you we're finally ready to leave. You grabbed an umbrella along with your keys and bag.

A while after, you finally arrived at school but you were late. The rain had gotten heavier causing a lot of traffic on the road.

You hurried through the bustling campus, your heart sinking as you realized you were going to be late to class for the first time. And on top of all that, Sienna wasn't here so she wouldn't be by your side today. "I hope she feels better soon," you mumbled to yourself, a slight frown creasing your forehead.

As you rushed towards your first class, you were so preoccupied with thoughts of Sienna and getting to class that you didn't notice the tall guy walking in the opposite direction. With a loud thud, your paths collided, and the guy's coffee splashed onto his gray zip up sweater."Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" You exclaimed, your cheeks flushing with embarrassment.

The guy brushed back his black locs with a hand and frowned, inspecting the coffee stain on his sweater. "Great, just what I needed today," he muttered, clearly annoyed. Your eyes widened with guilt. "I'll wash it for you and return it tomorrow, I promise!"

He sighed, but his expression softened as he looked at your sincere apology. "Fine, but it better be clean and without any stains." You nodded eagerly. "Thank you! I'll take good care of it, I promise."As you took the sweater from him, you couldn't help but feel a sense of familiarity when you looked at his face, but you couldn't place where you knew him from.

You decided not to dwell on it and focused on getting to class on time. Later that day, after navigating through various classes and assignments, you stopped by a local pharmacy to pick up some medicine and comfort food for Sienna.

Later on you arrived back at your shared apartment. "Sienna! I got food and medicine!!" You yell as you take off your shoes and put down your belongings.

Sienna comes running out of her room with a robe on along with a box of tissues.  She rushes to the kitchen where the food is and reaches her hand in the bag but you quickly shoo her hand away.

"Nuh uh." You say sternly. Go wash them hands and take your medicine first.

She lets out a long and dramatic sigh. "Fine" she agrees."

When she was finished the two of you sat down in the couch as she ate the takeout you got her.

You couldn't wait to share the day's events with your best friend. You recounted the coffee incident and meeting the mysterious guy to Sienna, who listened intently despite her sniffles.

"He sounds cute," Sienna teased, a mischievous twinkle in her eyes.

You rolled your eyes playfully. "Oh please, I was just glad he didn't yell at me for ruining his sweater."

"But I won't lie... he was a little cute."

"See?! I knew it!" Sienna exclaimed.

"And speaking of I should go wash his sweater now before I forget" you said as you got up from the couch.

"Okay but make sure you hurry up or else I'll start this show without you!" Sienna yelled as you were walking away.

An hour or so later, you finished washing the sweater and had left it to dry. You came back to the living room ready to watch a show with your best friend only to find her knocked out cold, snoring through her stuffy nose on the couch.

You let out a quiet sigh and went in her room to grab her blanket. You placed it over her and turned off the tv with the remote beside her.

You turned off the lights and changed, getting yourself ready for bed. You put on your comfy pajamas, wrapped your hair up and threw yourself in bed. You rolled around in your bed while on your phone trying to put yourself to sleep.

But as the night wore on, you couldn't shake off the memory of the guy's black locs and familiar face. You couldn't figure out why he was so familiar to you. You thought that maybe you were just imagining things. Perhaps, you thought, college life had more surprises in store for you than you had imagined.