Chapter 20

TBs POV

I went into the car and saw GB looking pissed. Should I bring up what she said or should I confess? "So, should I drop you off or-" she stopped me in a harsh tone. "No. Snowball has done it. I hate him, he has to make my life hell! He even tried to kiss me! Why is he such a bitch?! He even tried beating you up and I hate the fact that he was the reason we first met. That is just a slap in the face. If I didn't do something then he would've killed both you and me. Ugh!" She continued to rant about how horrible he was for was and even discussed the fight.

While she discussed the fight, she kinda... confessed to me. She said "He pinned me to the wall and thought I knew what he wanted but I didn't so I kicked him where it hurts and decided to tell him that I actually did like you but then Coiny and Pin came-" woah. She was so wrapped up in what Snowball had done that she didn't even realize she confessed! I smiled when she said that and when she finished, she crossed her arms and laid back in her seat. "What are you looking at?" She asked. I blushed and smiled when I asked her "You do know what you just said, right?" She looked confused and shrugged and I just started to drive.

I saw when she realized what she said and she blushed with her face redder than a tomato. She looked over at me to see that I was smiling. I couldn't hold in my happiness and my heart skipped a beat. I dropped her off and she hugged me before she left. I knew what she was doing! If I blushed, that meant that I liked her but if not, I wouldn't! And, me being me, I blushed! She left the car, skipping towards her house and I watched her as she went. I drove back home and went to sleep.