1.

As they entered Bobby's cluttered study, Sam and Dean found him hunched over a stack of newspapers

"Look at this," Bobby said, lifting the newspapers. Sam and Dean approached, curiosity piqued.

"Man drowned, Bobby, that's not our job," Dean remarked, eyeing the headline.

Bobby pinched the bridge of his nose. "You have to start reading the rest too, not just the title, dumbass."

Sam smirked at Dean's expense before taking the newspaper from Bobby's outstretched hand. He began to read, absorbing the article's contents with a furrowed brow.

"In a small, close-knit community, tragedy struck when a local man was found drowned in a nearby river," Sam read aloud, his voice tinged with concern. "However, what's stirred even more conversation amongst the townsfolk is the alleged premonition of the man's death by a nineteen-year-old girl, whose claims have been met with skepticism and dismissal."

Bobby nodded, his expression grave. "This could be something."

According to sources close to the situation, the girl, whose identity remains undisclosed due to her age, had reportedly confided in friends and family about a recurring dream in which she saw a man drowning in the very river where the tragic incident occurred. Despite her insistence and genuine concern, her warnings fell on deaf ears, with many attributing her vivid imagination to nothing more than childhood fantasy.

"It's tragic what happened to Jonah Blackwood, but let's be real here," commented one local resident who preferred to remain anonymous. "Teenagers can have wild imaginations. She probably watched too many scary movies or read too many spooky stories."

While the girl's purported premonition has sparked whispers and speculation throughout the town, authorities and mental health professionals have been quick to quell any notions of the supernatural. Dr. Emily Greene, a local psychologist, weighed in on the matter, stating, "It's not uncommon for teenagers to have vivid dreams or fears, especially in response to external stimuli or events happening around them. However, attributing this tragedy to some sort of psychic ability is unfounded and potentially harmful."

Dean snatched the newspapers from Sam's hands, scanning the article himself, confusion etching his features.

Bobby stood up, a determined glint in his eyes. He retrieved an old book from the shelf, dropping it on the table before flipping it open.

Dean furrowed his brows, a puzzled expression crossing his face. "What's all this about, Bobby?"

Bobby ignored Dean's question, pointing at a picture in the book. It depicted a woman draped in long, flowing robes, with her face partly hidden by a hood. But what really grabbed your attention were her eyes – they seemed to see right through you, holding the secrets of the universe. It was like she was a bridge between their world and something much bigger. A seer.

Dean's skepticism hung heavy in the air as he stared at Bobby.

"A seer? You're saying this girl can see the future?" Dean's tone was laced with doubt.

Bobby simply nodded, his expression serious. "That's what it looks like. And if she saw this man's death before it happened, there might be more to it than just a wild imagination."

Sam furrowed his brows, deep in thought. "But if she's a seer, why didn't anyone listen to her? Maybe we should talk to her, see what else she knows."

Bobby considered Sam's suggestion carefully. "Could be worth a shot. But we'll have to tread carefully. People in this town might not take too kindly to outsiders poking around in their business."

Dean grinned, ever ready for a challenge. "Since when have we ever cared about that?"

Bobby chuckled, acknowledging Dean's point. He closed the book and pushed it aside, turning his attention back to the newspaper.

"We'll need to gather more information before we make any moves," Bobby said thoughtfully. "Find out everything we can about this girl and her supposed visions. And keep an eye out for anything else fishy going on in this town."

Sam nodded in agreement. "Got it. We'll start digging."

As the trio began to formulate a plan, the weight of the seer's alleged abilities hung heavy in the air, casting a shadow of uncertainty over their investigation.