2.

"Miss Blackwood. I'm Agent Montgomery, and this is Agent Sinclair. We would like to ask you a few questions," Dean and Sam showed their badges. The woman in front of them hid part of herself behind the door. Her eyes were red and puffy, her hair messy.

"About?" she asks, her tone clipped and defensive.

"Your husband," Dean answers. Sam didn't say a word yet. Miss Blackwood squinted her eyes and shook her head.

"What's there to talk about? He drowned," she replied, ready to close her door. Sam caught the door with his hand.

"Apologies. We want to talk about the girl." She opened the door and let them in.

Dean and Sam followed Miss Blackwood into her dimly lit living room, taking seats on a worn-out sofa across from her. The air was heavy with the smell of cigarette smoke, adding to the tense atmosphere.

Miss Blackwood perched herself on the edge of an armchair, her gaze shifting nervously between the two agents.

"Now, what exactly do you want to know about Raya?" she asked, her voice tinged with apprehension.

Dean leaned forward; his expression serious. "We need to understand her background, any unusual behaviour, anything that might help us figure out what's going on."

Miss Blackwood's lip curled in a bitter sneer. "Raya. That girl..." She paused, her voice dripping with disdain. "She's always been trouble. Strange, rebellious, never fitting in. Always causing problems for everyone around her."

Sam furrowed his brow, picking up on Miss Blackwood's animosity towards Raya. "Has she exhibited any concerning behaviour recently?"

Miss Blackwood scoffed. "Concerning? That girl is nothing but trouble. Always talking about nonsense, hearing voices, and causing chaos wherever she goes. I wouldn't be surprised if she's the cause of all this mess."

Dean exchanged a knowing glance with Sam, silently acknowledging the tension in the room.

"Why didn't you listen to her? I mean, she warned you, didn't she?" Sam asks, trying to navigate Miss Blackwood's hostility.

Miss Blackwood's eyes flashed with resentment. "Listen to her? Why would I waste my time listening to the ramblings of a delusional girl? She's nothing but a nuisance, always stirring up trouble."

Dean and Sam exchanged a concerned glance, realizing they were dealing with more than just a simple witness. Miss Blackwood's bitterness towards Raya added a new layer of complexity to the case.

"Does she have a family?" The woman nods, her expression darkening further.

"Father. Poor fool. He's been struggling to control her for years. Lost his wife, and now he's stuck dealing with that... that girl."

"Where can we find her?" Sam asked, hoping to gather more information despite Miss Blackwood's obvious disdain.

"I can give you an address," Miss Blackwood replied curtly, her hostility towards Raya palpable. She then reached into her pocket, retrieved a cigar, and lit it, the smoke curling around her like a shroud of bitterness.

"I don't like her" Sam complaints, when he closed the door from impala. Dean chuckles

"You don't like anyone who smokes Sammy." Sam rolled his eyes and smile a little.

"What?" Sam eyed his brother. Dean sight and took another bite of his hamburger. He swallowed and waved his hand around the little dinner they were in.

Sam looked around the place noticing girl siting at a table that's hidden in the shadows massaging her temples and bouncing her legs up and down, up and down.