93

~Chapter 93~

Before the fifteenth day, the news of the gathering of the demon army in Rakshasa Land had already been sent to the Heavenly Palace. The battle in Rakshasa Land was still vivid in my mind. Thinking of Jing Yang who was guarding Rakshasa Land, Yu Feng and other immortals were shocked. The immortals in the Heavenly Palace and fifty thousand immortal soldiers rushed to the Rakshasa land.

Chang Que took a breath of cold air, "That is..."

"Rakshasa land." Yuan Qi frowned, uttered three words, and said seriously: "Hong Yi has sent troops to the immortal realm."

"How dare he?" Chang Que said angrily: "You spared his life when he destroyed Da Ze Mountain, but now he dares to invade the immortal realm and destroy the three-realm covenant set by True God Bai Jue."

"After all, he is a demon. Even though he is a ten-tailed celestial fox, his murderous nature is hard to change. Go to the Rakshasa Land." Yuan Qi's eyes were filled with coldness. "If the Rakshasa Land is destroyed, there will be no more troops to defend the northern part of the Immortal Realm, and the Heavenly Palace will be in danger." 

"Your Highness, how many days are left until the fifteenth day?" Chang Que asked, worried about A Yin from the Heavenly Palace.

"Hong Yi has sent troops, and Yu Feng must have led all the immortals in the Heavenly Palace to the Rakshasa Land. He has no regard for the punishment of A Yin. Besides, the time for punishment has not yet come. Let's go to the Rakshasa Land to stop Hong Yi first, and then return to the Heavenly Palace. "

"Yes." The two of them hurried from the Demon Realm towards the Rakshasa land.

In Rakshasa Land, when Yu Feng led the immortals from the Heavenly Palace and an army of 50,000 people to arrive, the entire sky in Rakshasa Land was shrouded in a blood mist that was so thick that it could not be dispersed. Corpses of immortal soldiers and monsters lay everywhere. Jing Yang and the last few hundred immortal soldiers retreated and struggled to hold on in the last precarious barrier of the immortal realm.

Seeing Yu Feng and others arriving, Jing Yang, who was seriously injured, breathed a sigh of relief. He only had time to hand the immortal order into Yu Feng's hands before he passed out.

Yu Feng looked at the blood-flowing Rakshasa land with inexplicable grief and anger, and looked at the emperor in the middle of the demon army with full anger.

"Hong Yi, when Lord Xian Shan tried his best to protect you, you took revenge and destroyed Da Ze Mountain, but you dared to invade our immortal realm and do such a thing that is outrageous to both humans and gods!"

"Hmph, you have such a high-sounding reputation, don't slander our emperor!" Before Hong Yi could speak, Sen Yu saw Yu Feng and became angry, "Your immortal clan's life is life, but my demon clan's life is not? You immortals dare to assassinate our emperor, so our demon clan must seek justice from you!"

After Sen Yu finished speaking, the demon lords were excited and the flags in the demon soldiers array were swaying, as if they would not give up until they broke through the Immortal Realm.

"Assassinated the Demon Emperor?" Yu Feng looked surprised, "That's nonsense. When did our immortal clan assassinate the Demon Emperor?"

"How dare you deny it?!" Mori Yu threw a sword in front of Yu Feng, "Your sword was inserted into my brother." His eyes wandered around Yu Feng and the eleven immortals of Heavenly Emperor. Then he said, "If you didn't kill him, who else could it be?"