44. Vijay

I was sitting on a chair, my hands tied at the back and my legs tied to the chair

I was sitting on a chair, my hands tied at the back and my legs tied to the chair. Blood was dripping from my nose and sweat from my eyebrows. I looked up at him with heavy eyes and smiled.

He ignored my smile and dismissed to call someone.

I have been captive for more than 5 hours now. Reena must be so worried.

Aadhya had went to her mother's place because her mother wasn't well. Reena's Aunt and Uncle went to village to have peace from all the chaos. Aarnav had kept me and tortured me at his place.

He came inside and sat opposite to me. Before he could do anything further, the door opened like a storm. The door was behind me so I didn't see who it was but the way Aarnav stood up, his expressions confirmed it was Reena.

"I was going to come to you princess, good that you came on your know." He said smiling.

I heard her steps coming forward. Aarnav thought that she was coming to hug him but she stopped in front of me and fell on her knees. She looked at me softly and touched my face in disbelief.

"You are bleeding so much." She said with trembling voice.

"I don't feel pain after looking at you." I replied with ultimate peace.

She started untying my ropes but Aarnav stopped her.

"What are you doing Reena? Leave him. You don't have to be afraid of him." He said and she turned back to face him.

"Why would I be afraid of him?" She asked in confusion.

"I know he forced you to run away with him, he manipulated you. You can never do such thing." He said and hugged her but Reena stepped back.

"I didn't run away because Vijay forced me Or something, I ran away because you were snatching away my happiness." She said with rage on her face.

"He gives you more happiness than your own family?" He asked.

"It's not about the quantity bhaiya. The thing is you have so much ego that you took away his dad's entire business and now you are torturing Vijay. His parents were ready to accept me from long back but it was you who wants to hold on to unnecessary rivalry. I told you to get over it. Why are you so rigid about the fight our parents started. Were you there with them when they started this rivalry, you have missed so many years you don't know exactly what they have done to each other. This guy is your rival but because of me he is ready to even lick your shoes if that means winning me but you can't simply agree for us?" She spoke with such an effort that I could see the nerves on her neck and forehead.

"Come back home I promise everything will be back to normal." He was now getting very emotional.

"Okay. I'll come back to you but remember one thing, I'll never be alive anymore after that. You won't be living with the same Reena instead you will be seeing a dead Reena every day. Everytime you will look at me remember that you killed your sister permanently." She said.