Episode Fourteen

Ana can't sleep. 

She just really can't.

Even with the purring of Billy and Max, she can't sleep. Billy is curled up over her head, watching over her while Max is cuddled up right to her. 

They got very loving cats and Ana loves it. She loves to cuddle with Max and she especially loves it when Billy and Max bunt against her belly, taking care of the little baby inside. 

However, despite her two wonderful cats and Moose, who Tim has brought back to the apartment, she still can't sleep.

At first Ana just felt really hot, so she moved to sleep on top of the comforter. 

Then she got cold so she found a thin blanket and put it over herself. Now her temperature was dealt with, but by then her mind had given up on sleeping.

Instead her mind decided to give her a raging headache. 

She's curled around this stupid pregnancy pillow with a terrible headache and now under all of her blankets because she's freezing cold. 

Around 3 am, Ana decides to give it up and gets out of bed. She tiptoes into the living room and watches America's Got Talent until the sun rises.

"you're up early" Tim remarks, kissing her forehead as he leaves his room.

"baby was up kicking" Ana lies, not wanting to worry him.

Tim hums. "do you need a massage?"

"no, 'm okay, thank you" Ana says, softly.

Tim tilts his head, knowing that Ana is lying because she's a really pathetic liar. 

"okay... what do you want for breakfast?" Tim questions.

At the idea of breakfast, her stomach gets queasy and even the baby doesn't seem happy about the idea of eating.

"um, maybe just some chocolate milk? I ate a lot of Nutter Butter's last night" Ana lies again.

Tim frowns, sending her a look that tells her he's well aware of her bullshit.

They hold eye contact for a few minutes but Ana's pleading look wins out in the end and Tim resigns.

"one chocolate milk coming up" Tim announces, kissing her forehead again and heading to the kitchen.

"Damn it" Tim says when his phone pings.

"Princess, how would you feel about a quick field trip before work?" Tim calls.

"where are we going?" Ana asks, softly, standing up.

[Timeskip]

"I don't think she'll hurt me" Ana frowns as she and Tim get out of the car, with Tim holding a riot shield.

"That's why you're coming along" Tim replies. "and this is more for my safety."

They knock on the door and Wesley answers the door.

"Good morning." Tim says as they step inside.

"There's bad news. And you think a riot shield will save you." Angela remarks as they enter.

"Save us? No. Protect us from major bodily injury? Hopefully." Tim replies.

"Must be really bad if you brought Ana" Angela notes.

Ana gives her a sheepish smile.

"I mean, who could be angry looking at that face?" Tim says, gesturing to Ana's smile.

"What happened?" Angela asks, unamused.

"I got a call this morning about Ralph Hall." Tim starts.

"No." Angela gasps.