Ch- 5 Arrogent jerk

Shreya and Ridhima's room

Shreya - So how was the meeting?

Ridhima - Well the meeting was successful and we have to start our work soon.

But that guy is a total Arrogent jerk. Like who talks so rudely and arrogantly bhai.

You know what he was ordering me to show him black themed designs . That too as if I was his servant like oh really.

Mann toh kar Raha tha ki usko Jaan se mardun. But then mai uski tarah thodi hun.

Shreya started to laugh.

Shreya - Oh god Ridhima. Kya fark padta hai? Forget it . Hamse toh bass apna kaam karna hai and bas baat khatam . Uske baad na woh hame kabhi dekhega na ham use.

Ridhima nodded.

Then bell rang for dinner.

They went to dinning hall and started to have dinner.

Suddenly Ridhima's phone rang .

She picked up with a smile.

Kabir- Hi my baby.

Ridhima-Hi kabir.

Kabir-Actually I made a plan . I was having a day off tomorrow so I thought let's go to the amusement park. You like them a lot.

So are you free?

Shreya- Uhmm well I will be free by evening . So pick me up at 5 p.m from the address I will send you.

Kabir-Cool.

Saying this they hung up.

Ridhima told Shreya about her plans And she was happy for her.

But Shreya was her best friend after all toh thoda toh pareshan karegi na.

Shreya-That's all okay but get me golgappe and some jhumka .

Ridhima-Mai waha tere liye shopping karn?

Shreya - Ofc you are my friend sorry bestie after all.

So without any further discussion get me my things .

Ridhima - Dost hai ya dushman.*she murmured*

Fine . I will get your Jhumka and golgappe.

*****************************

Next day

Ridhima was at the party hall and doing her work. She wrapped her work for today by 4:30 and went to washroom for changing her clothes.

She would handle her clothes in a bag to Shreya and she would take it to their room .

Ridhima was done changing her clothes.