Who is Agust D?

A to the G to the U to the STD, may he rest in peace. We might never get another release under this name, you all realise that right?

A rapper, who you could say has 3 personalities when it comes to music or his career or maybe just his whole life at this point.

His real name is Min Yoongi, he started as an underground rapper and producer at a young age. At the age of 17, my man was tricked into becoming part of a small group, and forced to dance. Poor lil kitty. Jokes aside, for many years he was known as Suga whilst doing group activities and he later came out as Agust D.

SUGA, Shuting Gard Yoongi's favourite position in basketball, 'shuga' in Korean 'su' is read as 'shu' there so when you read SUGA you are reading 'Shuga', now Suga is part of BTS and is the main rapper of this group, honestly, he's amazing. Apart from rapping in BTS, He uses the name Suga for his producer career. For many years alongside his oldest group member RM, both rappers had been criticised for choosing to be in an idol boyband, as a BTS member Suga couldn't express his trustrations in the past after all you can't curse someone out while singing songs like Blood, Sweat and Tears or I need u, so Yoongi felt the need to create a new character who could express these feelings less nicely...remember violence is never the answer it's solution. (Also, did you read a word wrongly in this paragraph?)

Agust D, basically DT(Daegu town, his hometown) SUGA, DTSUGA=AGUSTD, is there to express things Suga has personally wanted to transmit to the world without the name of BTS being tied to his work, the art Suga does is different from what Agust D does, Song like Agust D, Dachwita, polar night and Haguem Agust D discography is getting a certain massage across, I mean BTS has always done that, but the difference is truly seen in songs like Amygdala, where he talks about things like a shoulder injury he obtained during his trainee days, and he hit it because he was afraid he'd lose his job, he danced heavy choreo while going through agonizing pain, he talked about his mom who almost died with his pregnancy and had health problems related to it, the fact that his Dad had cancer and he had to continue dealing with everything his depression and so many things, this wasn't something Suga could express perfectly, but Agust D made it all so amazing. 

Nowadays, we see more of Yoongi on Camera with his show Suchwita, his different from Agust D who is more dark and violent and Suga who's goofy affectionate and adorable. We see Min Yoongi who's just a person who likes talking to others on a deeper level, and who seems calm as a person. 

I've been Army for a year now, so I don't know everything, but I'm obsessed with their music it's been a few months since I've been left with less than 20 songs on Spotify under BTS name that I don't know, but when it comes to everyone's personality I admit that I'm not very good at that. Mainly because I'm afraid of Falling in Love more with them, almost like I'm rejecting their love and am afraid of loving them. But I respect them and from what I know I love them because their just good people and always try to be there for us. So even though what I wrote is incomplete because I fear saying something false, I tried to be as true as possible to my feelings and perceptions.

Now the beginning I said rest in peace to Agust D because, After finishing his trilogy, and having Albums like Agust D(D-1), D-2 and D-Day, Yoongi said there might be a chance that we won't see any new songs under AgustD like as if he closed that chapter of his book, but man it was the best chapter ever. A moment of silence for those us who will miss looking forward to new songs.