Saving Private Leechball

*

[3rd Person P.O.V.]

*

The boys of the Villains' team were not enjoying their time at the cabins, after their time at the spa hotel. "Ugh. I'd almost forgotten about these crud-tacular cabins." Duncan complained, sitting on his bunk. Alejandro groaned from the one above him. "Let us hope it is our only visit." Scott tried to fall back into his bed, only for it to be as hard as a rock. 

"Ow! I miss the hotel. Now that I know how rich people live, everything I like sucks!" He pounded his fist on the mattress, only for the whole bed to collapse. He actually got a spring in his eye because of it. "LOUSY DISCOUNT BED!" He punched it, but got springs stuck in his hand, too.

/// Duncan ///

"Scott's okay. At least with him, you know what you're getting. . . which is crud. But, still, nice to know."

/// End ///

"Well, good night, gentlemen." Alejandro looked in between his two team mates, before zipping his sleeping bag up entirely.

/// Alejandro ///

"After a year in that robot suit, I find it difficult to sleep if I'm all 'spread out'."

/// End ///

In the girls' cabin, things weren't going great, either. "Thanks again for blowing the challenge, Jo." "Me?! You're the one who wasted time arguing, instead of digging!" She argued back at Heather, and Gwen had just about enough. "It's EVERYONE'S fault for not working together as a team! Now, cram it! I am trying to sleep!"

/// Gwen ///

She suddenly gasped. "Did that sound villainous?! I- I didn't mean to be harsh, but, oh, bunking with the Bickersons is driving me bonkers!"

/// End ///

An owl was hooting outside of the spa hotel. Within a mere second, the butler stepped outside, and hushed it down to a (nearly) inaudible level. Inside the spa hotel, in the girls' room, Sierra tucked her phone into bed. 

The wallpaper of the lock screen was set to a group photo of Lewis, Cody and Sierra. They were all smiling, and looked genuinely comfortable around her.

That wasn't the strangest part, though. Sierra was treating the phone like the two boys were actually in bed with her. . . "There you go, honey bears! All tucked in. Today was a great day! I made some new friends, and I helped win our first challenge. You would be so proud if you were there to see me. Sweet dreams, mwah!" She then kissed the phone screen, and trotted to the end of the bed, like a cat. Courtney narrowed her eyes at Sierra, before turning over. "Weirdo."

Mike jumped into his bed, in the boys' room, and immediately got comfortable. "Awh, yeah! Aha, this is the life."  Cameron was sat on the side of his bed, and he didn't look so enthusiastic. "Yeah, but. . . I feel a little guilty, looking at Sam's empty bed. I hope he's doing alright over on Boney Island."

Sam wasn't doing okay. In fact, a squirrel was the reason he had just been attacked by a group of hungry, angry bears.

*

[Lewis' P.O.V.]

*

You know how I said I got my E.D all sorted out, last season?