No One Egg-spects the Spanish Opposition

[i am going to fix heather's writing in this episode, because WHY the hell would she tell alejandro she found the statue??? in general, it's so out of character, because the writers wanted to make an excuse for her elimination. she will still be voted off, but it won't be as crappy.]

*

"Do you HAVE to bring an animal to the table? It's filthy." Courtney said, looking me up and down. I folded my arms. "Uh, Rigby's NOT filthy. He's just minding his own business." 

Turns out the hotel was pretty animal friendly. Or, at least, the butler was. He made Rigby a racoon-safe breakfast, and everything. 

Now, Courtney. . . Courtney was NOT animal friendly. Ironic, considering she's an animal, too.

"I don't care if it's not doing anything, it probably has rabies! Just because it was nice for one night, doesn't mean it's gonna be nice all the time!" She said, turning her focus to him. "Hey, hey, hey! It's one thing to say he's filthy, it's a whole other thing to say he has rabies! And, no, actually, he doesn't have rabies! Chef checked for me."

She scoffed in annoyance, picked up her glass of orange juice, and walked away. She passed Cameron, who was busy trying to fix his glasses. "Don't bother! You won't be around long enough for it to matter." He ignored her, but was obviously affected by what she said. Of course, he wasn't holding them right, so one of the arms fell off the glasses. He groaned, and looked down.

/// Courtney ///

"With Cameron on our team, the 'newbie' target's off my back. Next time we lose, four eyes goes home. Unless he can't fix his glasses, then he'll be two eyes. . . still! He's out."

/// End ///

Gwen then walked over to Cameron, a twist tie in hand. "Here! Maybe a twist tie would help." He took it, and fiddled around with his glasses, before putting them on. "Hey, it worked! Thanks!" She smiled at him. "The Villain team isn't ENTIRELY made up of evil people." Heather smirked at Cameron, and narrowed her eyes. "You look nerdier than before! I know it sounds impossible, but here you are doing it, so. . ."

Alejandro shook his head at her. "Heather, please. I think that he pulls of a nerdy look with a generous measure of dignified flair." I rolled my eyes, picked up Rigby, and walked to the door. "It's. . . mostly made up of evil people." I said, giving Cameron a quick tip before leaving. I overheard Heather and Alejandro talking in the other room, since Cam and Gwen walked out with me.

"Great! They've already bonded. I hate to say it, but maybe we should form a temporary alliance to avoid being voted off. Allies?" "Agreed." Alejandro nodded, and kissed Heather's hand, making her recoil in disgust. "Ugh! Gross!"

///  Alejandro ///

"She trusts me. . . ha! Soon, I will have revenge for the dishonour she brought upon my family name. Once this gorgeous face is rid of that gorgeous face, I will win it all." He folded his arms, with a smirk.

/// End ///

/// Heather ///

"He thinks I trust him. . . aha! That's his one way ticket to flush town!"

/// End ///

I walked out, over to the loser cabin, under the impression it would be more exciting than whatever the Villains were doing. "Hm. . ." Duncan was busy thinking to himself, when Zoey came over. "Apple?" She said, holding up an apple up to him. He took it with a smirk. "Don't mind if I do." She smiled at the fact he took it from him. "Glad you're starting to trust people. A few days ago, there's no way you would have taken that from me."