part 3 - smut

‎‧₊˚✧ Elle ✧˚₊‧
→ 18 years old.
→ Switches between sub/dom.
→ Female (she/they).
→ Friendly, caring.
→ Gothic aesthetic.
‎‧₊˚✧ Isabelle ✧˚₊‧
→ 19 years old.
→ Dom.
→ Female (she/her).
→ Funny, compassionate.
→ Artsy aesthetic.

"Hey baby, are you alright?" Isabelle says whilst walking into the bedroom.
"Yeah, I'm good." Elle said, keeping her eyes pointed at her phone screen.
"Mmm, can I come and sit next to you? I'm bored." Without waiting for a response, Isabelle sits on the bed leaning onto Elle's chest.
Getting no response, Isabelle gropes Elle's upper thigh.
"That's how we're playing it, huh?" Elle puts her phone on her nightstand, pulling Isabelle up closer on the pillow.
"Happy now?" Elle said with a smirk.
Isabelle maintained eye contact, her hand slightly lifting up Elle's skirt. Both of them laughed.
"Can I baby?" Isabelle looks up, waiting for consent.
Elle shuffles, nodding her head slightly. "Go on then."
Without warning, Isabelle stands up, and begins to lifts up her shirt, revealing her hourglass figure in black lingerie.
"Mmmm." Elle groans, seeing her girlfriend's figure.
She would follow, as she removed her top, her perky b00bs dropped out of her shirt.
Isabelle smirks, as she sits back on the bed after removing her pants. She'd slowly unzip Elle's skirt, pulling it off. As well as her underwear.
She'd look back up to Elle, as if she's asking for consent to continue. Without having to say a word, Elle nods her head. "Go ahead mommy."

Isabelle opens up Elle's slit and begins licking her. Circling her bean, raking it slightly with her teeth, enough to make Elle shudder.
Elle's eyes widened. "Mmmmmmm." the sound of Elle's soft moans hit the air, echoing around the quiet room.
Isabelle shoved her finger inside of Elle's hole, in and out. Now, the sounds in the room were accompanied by Elle's gasps, and her groans began to get louder.
"Is this okay Elle?" Isabelle said with her head still inside of Elle.
"Very much so." Elle said, flinging her head back enjoying the stimulation of Isabelle's mouth moving on her clit.
Isabelle repositions so she is now facing Elle.
Isabelle began to pump two fingers in and out of Elle's hole, smirking as she watched Elle be so close to cumming.
"Ughhhh, mommy, I'm going to cum."
Isabelle quickly removed her hand.
"Okay princess, but let's try this first." She swiftly moved and opened the nightstand, pulling out a small box of toys.
Isabelle wiped the hot pink bullet vibe along Elle's wet slit.
"Mmmm." Elle said, still gasping for air.
Isabelle turned it on and shoved it into Elle's hole. She began rubbing Elle's clit, ensuring that Elle's orgasm would be worth it.
Moans filled the room. Elle grabbed Isabelle's b00bs rubbing her hands over her body, slowly moving down to her crotch.
"Nah uh, this is your time." Isabelle said batting Elle's hand away.
"MMMMMMMMMM." Elle moaned, gasping for air, bucking her hips.
"I'M GONNA CUM MOMMY." Elle yelled out.
"That's okay princess, you can release whenever feels right." Isabelle said as she left a mark on Elle's shaking legs. Moving her hand down to Elle's crotch.
"I'M CUMMING." Elle yelled out, releasing her fluids all over Isabelle's hand.
"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM." Elle continually moaned, and bucked her hips as she began to come down from the high.
"You done amazing princess, let me get you in the shower." Isabelle said, sucking Elle's juices off of her own hand.

The end.