part 5 - shower head

This guide will require the following:
→ Detachable shower head.
→ Your hands.

I see my baby is back here again? Horny for more? Okay baby, mommy will let you do it just once more.

I want you to strip completely naked, lock the washroom door and start by massaging those perky tits of yours. Slowly glide your hands down onto your stomach. Whatever you do, do not touch that beautiful slit of yours yet. You hear me? Continue caressing your body SLOWLY for 1-2 minutes.

Done that? Good girl, my little princess. Wow, mommy would have you sprawled out on a bed, fingers inside of you if she was there. Does that make you feel even hornier? Hearing mommy dirty talk you. Mmmm, I wish I could hear those groans. Keep caressing that body, head down to your thighs and continue light slow touches on that blinding figure.

Good girl, mommy is so proud of you. Imagine mommy's tongue deep inside of your hole, rubbing your clit. Okay baby, I want you to squat. Yes. Squat down, run your fingers gently up and down your slit. Continue until I finish counting.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10

Bet my princess is bursting to be touched. Mmm, keep imagining dirty thoughts of mommy inside your tight little pussy. Groan baby, groan for mommy. Now, I want you to get your thumb, and apply pressure onto your clit. Lift up the hood, and hold pressure. And slowly, in a clockwise motion rub until you feel the high building up. Go onto all fours, that's it baby. Before you cum, remove your hands and get into the shower.

Okay baby, the time has come. Mommy will let you fuck yourself. Grab the detachable shower head and turn it so the power is as high as you can have it. Mommy will let you choose the temperature, don't want my princess feeling uncomfortable do we now?

I want you to sit, leant up against a wall/side of the bathtub, pointing the shower head at your clit. Dig it in. That's right, mmm, my baby loves the sensation. If the pressure isn't enough, you can slowly rub until you cum. But if you can, try with just the shower head.

You can cum in..

3....

2......

1....

Release baby, mommy is so proud. Wash yourself off, rehydrate and rest. Love you princess.