This love

We both woke up in great moods. We cuddled in bed for an hour before getting up. I of course had a few days off from work and Emily decided that JJ should get some too so we didn't have to get up early.

She ran downstairs to make us breakfast and tea. I put some music on and we ate.

„You know I could hear you talk?" I asked her.

„What do you mean? Like in my sleep?" She said with her mouth full.

„Like in my sleep. When I was in a coma, I didn't dream about anything, I just heard everything that was going on around me and imagined the view in my head."

She looked at me surprised, „Really? So you heard everything I said to you?"

„I did. I felt you holding my hand, I even felt Mikey cuddling me," I giggled.

„Wow," she said but then her expression changed, „that sounds both amazing and terrifying."

„It was both. I felt like I was trapped. Like I wanted to scream and tell you all I'm still here but I couldn't. But then every word you said to me, I tried so hard to wake up. I tried to squeeze your hand. Did you feel that?"

She smiles, „I knew it was you and not just some reflex."

„So what do you wanna do today?"

„Well, we still have those Taylor Swift tickets for tonight," she started but I shot up immediately, interrupting her.

„Oh my god!" I yelled, „That's tonight?"

She chuckled, „Yep. I wasn't sure if we'd get to go but now that you're back. I was hoping we could still go?"

„Are you kidding me? Of course we're going!"

„Alright cowboy, calm down. We still have the whole day," she told me.

„Okay then, I'm gonna take you to get your favorite donuts, then I'll take you to get the pink drink from starbucks," I started.

„Okay, what's the catch?" She asked me.

„What? So I can't just spend the day treating my girl?" I tell her.

„Be my guest," she said and pecked my lips.

We finished our breakfast and got ready to leave, JJ wanted to go on my bike which really surprised me but I was more than happy to serve.

We went to get our drinks first so we'd have more space for the donuts later. After eating them she wanted another drink, I don't even know why I was surprised at this point. I should've predicted that was her plan all along. That girl really loves her starbucks.

We sat down at one of the tables after ordering our drinks. We got on a call with the team to give our insight about the case they were currently on and after that we turned our attention back to each other.

„When we have a baby, would you wanna give them an italian name?" She asked me and I almost choked on my drink.

„A baby?"

„Oh uh, I'm sorry. I guess we never talked about that. Do you wanna have kids?" She asked a little shy.

„No um, yeah. I do. With you? Come on, I could have like twelve little Jennifers running around our house. I just didn't know you wanted more kids, I mean Mikey is still so little."

„Yeah, but I like the small age gap. You'd really want a little JJ?" She asked me with a smile.

„Of course, I need more fingers I can count my blessings on," I told her and she blushed.