New case

I need to get ready and go to the office. I don't usually go there only if the cases are super important. Another case I don't care about another case in which I don't know if I am giving justice another case which kills my passion of crime solving.

I messaged Veronica to bring me a coffee on her way because I am already too late but there's no way she can belate,never.

I reached the office, there everyone had already arrived including Veronica, how can this girl reach so fast ??

"What took you so long?" my dad asked me. "I woke up late, I am sorry."he glared at me.

"OK let's talk about the case shall we now" I nodded and sat nest to veronica.

The main police officer started,"OK so there is the ner case that needs your attention Dane. There is this person who classifies as a serial killer. He has been doing this for the past 2 years and we are not able to track him. He has killed or let's say tortured his victims that they kill themselves.

Hmm can find the serial killer for the the last two years we got a smart one here.

"Do you have any clues regarding this case?" I asked.

"Yes we do, firstly the victims are brutally tortured and sometimes raped but they are sexually assaulted by an object. The victims always have letter somewhere near them which says that they regret the life choices and are sorry. And lastly the victims  are all rapists and people who have sexually assaulted others. "

Hmm this person or hold I say criminal is kinda interesting, that's the thing with serial killers there are some who strategically plan everything like who they wanna kill why they wanna kill that person and have like patterns or something unique to them and then there are others who just do it cuz it's fun and satisfy them.

I get up from seat and say bye to the officers saying I will try my best to track down killer. I was to leave when my dad called me .

" Listen this is a big case and I want to to leave everything you are doing and just focus on this case, got it?" I wanted to argue that there's other things I wanna focus to and I really want yo spen time going out and traveling a little but I didn't feel like it so I just nodded.

But I didn't get why this was a big case do I asked my dad and he said"Go through the list of victims and you will know it"

I just stood there confused I still haven't gotten the detailed documents regrading the case so I didn't know who the victims were.

My dad left saying he has to meet with a client( he works in a car dealership company).

______________________

Walking outside with Veronica(she is his assistant know plz read the intro of characters first) I asked her to give me my coffe. "How are things with dad did you talk to him?" She asked. "No"
  She sighed. "Look I will talk to him ok.. but not yet I need some time"
She nodded not pushing it too much.

"What do you think about this case?" She asked

"Well the person is kinda interesting and obviously smart as they haven't got caught yet but other than that I don't think of it as much."

"Oh ya have you received the detailed documents for this case?" She nodded "OK then send me those and you also through them so we don't miss anything."

"Sure I will do that"

With that me and Veronica went yo my apartment. We always work on cases together as it's really helps us to solve and make sense of the clues etc.

I feel very heavy I did eat a proper meal yesterday I never skip meals but I guess it's the stress.
Veronica goes to her favorite spot near the sofa she doesn't like sitting on the sofa but she like sitting beside it. She opened her laptop and started working on the case immediately.

I know she has already had her breakfast but who cares i will make her anyways, so I go to the kitchen and start cooking. I make a delicious salad and a toast what can I say I am a great chef.

I give her her sandwich and open my laptop to watch some youtube video. Look I wouldn't say it's an addition but yes I eat if I am not watching any kind of youtube video or series it's just physically impossible.

After spending literally 15mins finding a good enough video to watch I started eating till that Veronica had already finished hers and was working again. Gosh this girl needs to chill down a little bit.

I finished my food and sat down to go through the documents and make note of the points i feel important. Looking at the documents I know it's going to take us the whole day , just jhow many people has this person killed?!?

I open the first document and start to work.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Ahhh! This is my first story and I am so excited 😩for u guys to read it.

Yes the story is kind of going slow😭 and it will go a little slow for few chs but trust me it's because this is a thriller and crime book too so I need to tell u guys everything so u can know what's going on😌 in the story and also this is a bl and there will be satright couples too!

Plzz follow me and vote!!! Also, leave comments cuz I love reading them! They are always so funny whenever I read other stories!! 🙌

I will be posting every Friday! Stay tuned 😉