Lets start working

I opened the document which has a record or the victims and well soon found out why the officers wanted me to find the killer.

Most of the killers were kids of famous politicians children or kids of rich people. The interesting thing there families told the media that there kids died due to natural  causes or some accidents. The reason was simple the killers victims are all criminals themselves they don't want their house name to go in drain because of what there kids did.

While I was busy thinking about how less these people care about there kids and more of their family names Veronica interrupted.

"What are u thinking so deeply about?"
"Nothing, do you wanna share anything?" I said

"Yes so there are total 19 total victims in the last 2 years. Which consits of both male and females but the amount of males is more."

"Hmm..anything else?"

"OK so we will divide the victims and do a detail analysis you take the first 9 I will do the rest and I want them till the end of the day"

"Suree" Veronica said.

__ times skip ____

Veronica and I finished working. We found out that the letters were indeed written by the victims themselves. All of them said how guilty and how much they regret to all the actions they have taken. But obviously it's not a suicide, clearly the killer forced them to do so.

All the victims were killed in the same way kidnapped, beaten, starved ,raped and then killed. They were kept alive until they could and tortured to death. Very gruesome guy.

Though I can't help but think why he chose his target who themselves were criminal. Maybe he chose them so he himself wouldn't feel guilty of killing them or had some other reason like giving them a taste of there own medicine.

Thats it...I know sorry guys I just got busy with school and classes and with so much work 😅 but don't worry the next ch you guys will meet new characters!!!

Please let me know if I should change anything or if u would like anything.

Vote guys and share this to ur fellow readers😌🎀💗