My work🥼🩺

Xander pov:

"Okay that's enough Raj. Let's leave him here." I said.

"You sure we should leave him just like this? he is not dead yet.."

"Yep and even if they find him alive he will be no longer in condition to talk I have paralyzed him. Tie that letter to his legs."

Raj looks kinda sad
"Okayy you can hit him once or twice if you want..happy?"

"There we go!"Raj said excited.

After hiting him we both sat in the car and went home. I saw Amara siting at the dining table. I always tell her to eat and not wait for us...

"I told you to not wait for us you should have eaten." Raj said

"Well I did not wait for you, I was waiting for my precious bother." Amara said

I just laughed at them and started getting food for all of us.

"How was work?" Amara asked

"We did not kill him just left him there to die" raj said

"What are you guys crazy what if the police find him alive and you guys get caught?!?"

"Don't worry that won't happen I have everything under control" I said.

"Oh from police I remember the police are no longer in incharge of the case." Raj said.

"Then who is handling the case the FBI!! Omg brother we are famous!"

" Well I am the one doing the killing part so I am the famous one okay?"I said looking at Amara.

"Nope, they have given it to a detective. He is young 25 years old his name is Dane. He  graduated with criminology degree and has solved many cases but never took credit. I think we should kill him"raj said.

I spit the water I was drinking. "What the hell Raj how can you kill someone who is innocent he hasn't done anything wrong!"

"Well he can be a threat to us and we don't want that do we?"Raj's eyes darkens.

Sometimes I think I am not the boss and Raj is...

"No Raj He is just doing his job and he is after all innocent so no you can't kill him. Got it?."

He nodded but I know he will do something.

"Show me his photo so I can be aware of him"

Raj showed me his photo and my god I never believed in love at first sight but what I felt that the moment I saw this pic was something I have never felt before. He is so pretty that I can stare at him for as long as I can.

"Hey what are staring at go and sleep you have work tomorrow, go now" Raj said.

"Ya ya okay bye goodnight sweetie and dont do anything raj" I said

Raj just looks away.

Xander goes to sleep in his room while thinking about Dane. Meanwhile Amara also rushes to her room .

Raj always kept an eye on Amara after that incident. And once when he went to her room and what he found was a pole....A FREAKING POLE.

Amara said she was doing yoga with it and well Raj just smirked.

Raj pov:

I didn't feel like sleeping. I have been thinking what would happen if Xander did not save me that day.

I ran away after killing my foster 'dad'. He always used all the money that came for us in gambling or alcohol and he use to abuse us all whenever he wanted.

After killing him I was also very injured but I was happy that the other kids at the foster home will actually get a nice foster home. But I, I couldn't stay there any longer.

I ran as much as I could and at last my legs gave up landing me on the ground. I nearly lost all my hope when I heard him. Xander.

He was coming from college and saw me lying there... hmp pathetic me anyways , he looked kinda hesitant but eventually helped me. Brought me to his house and treated me. I don't know but we just became solumates not that kind but you know what I mean right.

The only thing was he was too navie but after he met me and that incident he changed completely. I knew he would change after that incident but I  didn't know he would turn into a serial killer but who cares he is my best friend and I support him.
#bffgoals.

Anyways I gotta go I have some work to do...

_____in the morning _______

Xander wakes up and goes to work. The day goes peacefully without any problems until an emergency case comes up.

The nurse says, "There is a patient who just had an accident. He was driving his bike and was hit by an car. It's a hit and run case. The patient is male and around 25 years old. Has lost a lot of blood. His pulse is also dropping.

Xander immediately goes in the ICU and was disappointed but not surprised that it was Dane lying there on the bed. Disappointed because he did tell Raj not to harm the poor boy and not surprised as he knew Raj was protective about the people he cared about so this was kinda expected.

Dane looked so pretty even when literally dieing, Xander thought.

He quickly came out of his thoughts as he heard the nurse calling him. It was noted he had few injures on his head, a broken left hand and few scratches here and there.

He quickly started the operations required.

On the other hand the other nurse was told to inform his family about the accident.

The operation went smoothly. After the operation Dane was still in anesthesia and Xander went to consult other patients. He told a nurse to keep an eye on him and made a mental note to check on him every now and then.

Yayy! New chapter.. I hope you guys are liking it😌. Plz let me know if it's too slow or too fast.

My favourite character is Raj I love him so much💗😩.

Yess Xander is a serial killer who also is a doctor( surgeon) you will learn about this more in later chapters.

Plz vote guys!! And tell others to also read and vote 🙂💗