BIRTH

December 8, 1989. Y/N L/N was born.

The infant opened her eyes, revealing her bright E/C orbs. The clan rejoyced, just yesterday a child form the Gojo clan was born with Limitless and Six Eyes and the day after, a child with Soul Sight graced the earth.

What an era it is for sorcerers.

There was a grand celebration hosted in the Gojo estate, the child from the L/N was brought over to perform a ritual.

A binding vow, between two infants. One merely being a day old and the other just out her mother's womb.

The L/N clan was not a prominent clan. For centuries they were merely a branch from the Gojo family, hailing from a family of servants that has served them for centuries.

With this binding vow, Y/N L/N is tasked to protect Satoru Gojo. Failure to protect him- will cause her death.

"You eat them?" Y/N gave Geto a puzzled look as she looks over at the black orb he held in his hand.

"Yes." He responds with blatantly, earing a disgusted look from the girl's face.

Just ten minutes ago, she was exorcising curses until Geto told her to stop as he absorbed a Grade 1 curse, thinking it would be useful in his collection.

Which now leads to this curious discussion.

"What do they taste like?" Y/N says, tilting her head.

"Vomit-"

"Disgusting" the girl interrupts.

Geto just stared at her blankly, getting annoyed.

He sighs and takes a deep breath. Bringing the orb close to his mouth, before he could eat it, Y/N snatches it from him.

"Hey-" Geto says before he stops and looks at what the girl is doing.

Y/N taps the orb with her index finger as the blackness of the orb gets absorbed on its tip, turning it white. She looks over to him and tosses it back.

"What did you do-"

"Eat it"

"I'm asking what did-"

"Eat it."

Letting out another sigh, he eats it. After all, no matter what she did with it, what's worse than eating vomit anyway. As he gulps down the orb, his eyes widened.

"It's... sweet..."

"I see"

Geto raised a brow, 'I see' ? Was she testing me then? Geto asked to himself. Whatever she did with it, it didn't taste that bad anymore, but what did it do to the curse? Using his technique, he tires to summon the curse he just consumed, lo and behold, it's still the same curse.

"Even purifying it's soul, it's still the same curse. How interesting." The girl finally spoke.

"Purify?"

"Eliminating the cursed energy from the orb, I thought you would just be swallowing a white ball. Turns out the curse is still in there."

"Is that so?"

"Even purifying curses, they're still curses." the girl chuckled. "You cannot change an ugly soul."

Geto looked at her and examined her expression. There was a look of bitterness in it. Though he was curious, knowing the girls attitude, he'd better not pry.

"Our job is done. Let's head back"

Nodding, Geto follows her behind.

"Oh, and one more thing." she looks back, making Geto stop in his tracks raising a brow.

"Since you're doing this job and all, as compensation, before you consume a curse, I will purity it for you."

"Why would you do that?" Geto was not expecting this. From the two hours he'd spent with her, all she did was say sarcastic remarks and belittle everything around her. Was she actually being caring this time?

"Vomit is gross."

"Oh" Really, caring for him? What did he expect.