DATE

Suguru waited nervously at their designated meeting spot as he fiddled with his phone, constantly checking the time.

He wanted this to be a casual hang out but oh boy was he wrong. He was nervous as hell.

It's not like he'd never interacted with another girl in his life. He and Satoru were popular among the ladies, and more to him. The thought alone calmed him down a little.

He'd have to admit, he liked the girl. But he also acknowledges the fact that he doesn't know much about her.

It's just a happy crush, he says to himself.

He constantly would check himself on the reflection of the glass by the store he's standing by, making sure he looked nice and neat. Not like he spent most of his morning deciding what to wear.

"Suguru." a familiar voice called out to him as he immediately whipped his head to the sound.

There stood Y/N with a simple long sleeve bouse and a long skirt. She looked classy and elegant. Just his type.

"...Hey." He greeted her, making sure he didn't stare too long.

"Hi." She greeted him back.

"What are we going to do today?" The girl asks curiously as she looked over at the boy, she had to admit, he looked rather dashing out his high school uniform.

He hummed, not really knowing himself. Cursing as he was too excited last night he didn't have a plan for the "Any recommendations?"

"Jumping off buildings?"

"Eh?" Suguru looked at the girl confused.

"Throw cursed spirits to the lake?" 

"Wha-"

"Then how about hanging upside down until one of us passes out?"

"W-where are you getting these ideas..?" Suguru asks as he grew more and more concerned.

"Those were the things Satoru usually does whenever he asks to... 'hang out'. Perhaps you also indulge in those activities?" the girl tilted her head, trying to figure out what she and Suguru could do for the day.

"How about we go to the amusement park...?" He suggests, laying out a safe option.

The girl blinked, she did not want to go to the amusement park. Not after her experience with Satoru a few years back. "And stand when the roller coaster reaches it's peak?"

"N-no?!?"

The two arrived at the amusement park, a noticeable distance vlbetween them as they view the rides available.

"What piques your interest?" Y/N spoke up as she looked at the taller male.

"How about we do games first?"

"... Alright"

The two walked up to some stalls, Suguru knows these games were rigged, so why not let some of his friends help?

Playing a game where they have to knock out some bottles, as he threw, he summoned a cursed spirit to knock out the bottles. The shop owner was bewildered, he was so sure he made the bottles extra heavy.

Nevertheless, Suguru was handed over a prize, a purple teddy bear. "For you." he says as he handed it over the the girl. "Okay" she says, not exactly the response he was hoping nor expected.

It was going to be difficult to woo Y/N L/N.