WELCOME

A young Y/N arrived at the Gojo estate, unexpectedly welcomed by all the workers as they led her to her room.

They asked what she'd like, any refreshments, snacks or was she uncomfortable.

The young girl definitely felt uncomfortable.

The estate was a stark contrast to the Zen'ins. In here was warm meanwhile it was cold and dull back there.

The girl simply stood in confusion, confused by the treatment she was receiving. After all, all her life she had always been branded a tool.

The maids stopped what they're doing as they offered a bow to the approaching figures coming to the room before leaving. An older man that has white hair and blue eyes and a lady with brown hair and green eyes. Behind the two was a boy, maybe around her age that looked exactly like the older man, but something about his eyes felt different.

As Y/N stared more into the boy, she squinted and hissed as she looked away. His cursed energy was too much for her and it was becoming increasingly painful to look at him.

"Oh dear..." the woman, noticing the little girls discomfort, quickly kneeled to her height and gently caressed her cheek. "Are you alright, my dear?" she asked calmly, brushing the stray strands of hair off the little girl's face.

"She indeed has soul sight, she's facing backlash from Satoru's cursed energy." the older man spoke as he too approached the little girl to examine her. "Please inform us whenever you feel such pains, we'll make sure you'll always feel comfortable." the man continues, this time a soft smile creeping on his face as he pats the girl's head.

"Tch, if she can't handle my cursed energy, isn't she just weak? How is she supposed to protect me?" the boy spoke up, crossing his arms seemingly annoyed.

"Satoru!" the woman reprimanded the boy as he looked away. The older man sighed as he looked at the children back and fourth as he spoke "The vow was a mistake... To put such children on a condition... What were the higher ups thinking..."

The older man kneels down to the girls height, still gently caressing her head. "We apologize for causing you so much difficulties... You're now under the Gojo clan's care. You no longer have to be so hard on yourself..."

The boy scoffed as he walked out of the room, not listening to his parents any longer.

"Sorry about him... He's always been such a dramatic kid." the woman sighed. "I'm Kanna Gojo, and this is my husband Shinto. From now on, we will be your guardians. Please feel free to be comfortable with us akin to your parents." the woman, Kanna, smiles.

"Like my parents? Where are my parents?" Y/N asks, and the moment those words left her mouth, the atmosphere darkened.

"My dear... Just know that your parents loved you very, very much... Okay?" Kanna says pitifully.

"Oh, they're dead." The couple was stunned by the girls response, like it came out of her mouth so casually as the girl's face remained stoic.

"I'm sorry..." the woman's words reached deaf ears as Y/N simply didn't care. She already felt like the world abandoned her, the news of her parents death held no importance.