This is bullshit! Why am I even here if I'm being treated like a pet?!

"Why the long face?" He asked, stroking his hand through the soft, white hair. Izuku was getting tired of this, he just had to wait one more day so that it would be like an accident he wasn't involved with. "Nothing."

Kaito frowned. "But you look so—" he grabbed his neck. "I said it was nothing, so why don't you be a good boy and shut your mouth." He commanded, ngl he was kinda mommy 😫—-

Ahem—
I mean—
HURRY TF UP SKIP TO THE NEXT DAY—

Uraraka had been allowed into the building by Izuku, him guiding her to Kaito's office for her to slit his throat when he was alone. But like all stories, they were interrupted when he either office unexpectedly. Izuku suddenly turned around to look at him. "K-Kai! It's so good to see you!" He went over to hug the man, wanting to tear out his throat like he almost did yesterday. He thought this sudden burst of affection was unusual, but he still accepted the hug. Uraraka snuck behind him and held the knife in front of Kaito's throat.

Izuku grinned as he let go. "I really did despise you Kaito, but at least I got everything out of this." He realized the mistake he made and tried to push away Uraraka. "Let go of me you bi—" he got slapped across the face. "Don't call her that, you're more of a bitch than she'll ever be."

"Rude." She commented.

Warning is over
Basically Izuku killed the Pedo and got everything he had

Not even a week later Izuku was running everything, and he put his sister in charge of the company. Turns out they made certain... commercials here. He of course had to fake cry his way out of involvement in such a death, saying he couldn't stop Kaito from slitting his own throat open in time and he was already dead. He tried to stop himself from laughing the entire time.

"Midoriya!" Someone was running up to him. "About this attack you want us to go through with... don't you go to that school?" A man asked him. Izuku raised his eyebrow. "Yes? I don't see any problems, I showed you how to get in undetected and now you can go through with the attack while class 3-A and 3-B are on field trips. The mission is to cause as much collateral damage as possible and take the students listed." He looked down at the list of names Izuku had given him.

"But there's at least 6 people on this list, and we don't even know what they loo—"
"Here. Their names have been written down, me and my assistant are part of these 6, so it should be relatively easy until our next attack. Until then I don't expect anymore questions." The man nodded. "Y-yes sir!" He ran off as Izuku and Uraraka glanced at each other. "Ready to walk to school together?" He asked she nodded as they walked off.

"Hatsume, Shinso, MoMo and Kirishima? Are you sure they won't snitch?" She asked him. He nodded. "Hatsume would love the opportunity, and MoMo and Kirishima would do anything for who they love, so the moment we can get Jiro here we're sold. As for Hitoshi, he'll be oh so happy to see me again, so that we can continue our fight." He grinned. Uraraka hummed in response and stayed quiet the rest of their walk.

"What about Midnight and Mirko?" She suddenly asked, right in front of the school gates. He stared at her with a puzzled look. "You told me they picked you up one night, and they are perfect candidates." He nodded as he remembered texting her in the early hours when the sun rose. "Later, during our next attack." She nodded as they entered the school, waiting for alarms to go off signaling the schools evident break in.

Just as Aizawa was talking they heard the blaring alarms and were forced to walk out of the classroom in an orderly fashion.

Izuku and Uraraka glanced to the school gate and saw a green haired woman standing at the school treeline, people behind her. His younger sister, posing as the head of them while the eldest worked, quite clever of him.

"Stay here!" The tired teacher yelled as he jumped through the window, joining Ectoplasm and Snipe. The girl giggled as a few people from behind her vanished. "Attack." She stated before people ran at the three hero's. Their plan was simple, make it look like she was the puppeteer, and them the simple Marionette's. The hero's struggled as the attacks proved to be a challenge.

Meanwhile in the school, Hatsume's lab was taken over by out of control plants, and a young boy forced the door open with them. The pink haired girl looked at him before grabbing her with vines and pulling her out of the room. Hallways were unnaturally empty, giving him the perfect route to get outside. He wrapped the vines around her neck, choking her so she would pass out.

Just as the class was watching the fight going on outside, MoMo felt something her neck, then everything went dark. The same happens to Kirishima, Uraraka, and Izuku.

Shinso was a lot harder to secure, considering the girl didn't know where to find him. She had been listening to every sound wave coming her way but heard nothing, until she heard the words, Hitoshi. She moved as high speeds through the vents and pulled him towards her before he could register what was happening, and knocked him out by hitting his pressure point. Now all she had to do was miraculously drag him through the vent until she got outside. However hard that may be for her tiny body.

The 6 villains had appeared back outside with the students, to find out the teachers were still fighting with full strength, although not winning, giving their best. But Snipe was the first to notice the students. "You let them go!" He yelled as he pointed a gun at the posing leader.

"No thanks, now if you don't mind we best be going back, until next time!" She used her quirk to send them back to the base. It felt like they had just ran 15 miles in 3 second to Hatsume, who had already woken up, and was thrashing around in the vines. "Let her go." She ordered. "You aren't the boss, so you can't actually give orders around here." The bartender from before corrected. "My brother left me in charge."

"Yes, of the attack, but now that you've returned, you have no authority." She shook her head and tsked. Ryoku was about ready to punch her until Izuku woke up. "Release her, Gail." He ordered as he sat up. Hatsume fell on her ass as the vines retreated.

"Midoriya? Where are we?" She asked as she sat up. "And where are my babies—"
"We have your... babies here with us. Gail." The small boy released some tech from the plants. "We have a tech leb here if you wish to stay, anything you ask for can be provided." Her eyes sparkled. "Sure thing boss! Where?!" She was running in place. "Ryoku, can you show her?" He asked his younger sister. "Of course." She took the pink haired girls hand and walked off with her.

"Damn, you really got her hook line and sinker with a lab, huh?" Uraraka asked. "Yup..."

"Can we get out of these uniforms? Their kinda...." She trailed off searching for a word. "Dowdy?" He asked. She nodded.

While the two left to get out of their uniforms, Shinso woke up and was met with his knocked out friends and a room of villains. "Morning sunshine, did you have a good nap?" A tall girl asked. He stood up, ready to attack when Izuku stopped him.

I'm finna get ready to make these hoes in gacha life 2 because there is NO WAY I am drawing those complex ass outfits.